14.love

Gemini was letting all the feelings out while laying beside fourth....

Fourth...I don't think I can take it anymore... cause I can't really see you going out with mark....not just mark but anyone...I only want you for myself...I only want you to be with me...I don't want anyone else to come between this...I don't even know what this feeling is called....but I just hate it when mark does the things I do with you.... especially when he took you to your parents grave...and I hate it when Ive to explain myself to mark.....and you know what...happened today.....when I seen mark kissing you...I was irritated but I didn't know that prim was following me too and she have seen....

Flashback.....

When gemini was frozen looking at mark kissing fourth...he didn't realized that tears were dropping down from his eyes...and when he turned back he seen prim who was looking at him...he tried to avoid her but prim asked him to speak to her for a moment....

Prim asked gemini if he love fourth.....gem tried to refuse that by saying he is friend but prim told him to not to cheat himself.

Gem,I don't mind if you love fourth because I can really feel you....it's just you didn't realized your feelings back then...and now when he is getting away from you...you want him back don't you...

I don't know...prim...I'm really confused with my feelings...I thought I love you but when Ive seen mark and fourth together I couldn't help but get annoyed...I hate it when they are being intimidated....I just wanna hide fourth from everyone who is trying to approach him...and frankly to speak I hated the fact that he is trying to set you up with me...what should I call these feelings huh!?(he was crying while saying those things to prim..)I'm i even allowed have these feelings...

Gem...(prim then hugged gem comforting him....and told him....)

Gem...it's okay to have those feelings...It's just the timing was not perfect.... and about the feelings you are having towards fourth...isn't it love....

Huh!? What do you mean...but I love you don't I ..- Gemini

It's love gem...you were just attracted towards me....but you are in love with fourth....that's why you were hurting to see him like that....I won't force your feelings...but just try to realise your feelings by yourself....don't you feel jealous..when someone approaches him....don't you feel annoyed when he is intimidate to someone...and aren't you hurt when I brought cake to you...you said you loved me but you didn't like it when I did that to you...aren't those feelings have to be felt by you for me....if you loved me....huh!?

Hmm....but what should I do if he choose mark....- Gemini

It's up to you now....will you let him do that...or not it depends on you......

Gemini then hugged prim..

Thank you prim....I'm sorry for everything....

Oy....dont be like that...frankly to speak I can't really feel those things towards you too...I just can't think of you more than a friend....so I think it would be best if we stay as friends..don't you think soo....- prim

Hmm.....tq my friend...- Gemini..

Flashback ends.....

Gemini's pov:-

What do you say fourth....do I really love you....I feel jealous whenever I see u with him....is it what we call love.....if it is...then......

"I love you to the heaps....I really love allot...I don't want anyone else to come between us...just you and me is enough....I love you soooooo damn much fourth...and I'm really sorry for everything please be mine na.... "