21.jealous 2.0

While they are having dinner...Gemini and mark were looking lovingly whenever fourth speaks but gave a death stare whenever Neo speak.Neo could feel their stares...

p'Neo try these...these are really good...here let me help you....fourth gave it to Neo...

But before fourth could peel shrimps for Neo...mark took shrimps from him...

Oy...fourth let me help him...I'll do it....

Ohoo..ok... p'mark

And here eat these gemini fed fourth and fourth ate them.
Mark gave a death stare to gemini...and gestured him not to take advantage.Its like both of them were talking with their eyes...

Haa..p'Neo..are you free tomorrow.....

Huh!? Yeah..I'm.

Then let's go to amusement park nearby.Ive heard it is beautiful and exciting...what do you say!?

Hmm...ok then let's...go Neo said..

Huh!? Yeah let's go...mark and gem shouted loudly..

But I didn't ask you both...

You don't need to fourth...we will be everywhere you are...

You both are really acting weird...what's the deal with both of you!?

Huh!? Nothing fourth....I think it's time to sleep...let's go to bed...we have to go out tomorrow right.....mark, gem said.

When they reached fourth's room...fourth asked Neo to sleep in his room...and when Neo looked at gemini and mark...both of them gave him a death stare and gestured him not to sleep.Neo enjoyed the moment....so to add fuel to fire..he said ok and went into fourth's room while giving a smirk to both of the idiots.

After fourth and Neo went inside...Gemini and mark couldn't stop imaging romantic scenes between both of them...they couldn't handle it anymore...so they left to their room...but both of them haven't slept.They were hoorified by their own imaginations.

In the morning...they woke up by a loud knock on their doors...when they opened the door...they have seen fourth and Neo dressed.

P'mark..Gemini...what are doing...you both haven't even woke up yet...what the hell did you do in the night fourth shouted at them.you haven't even lift your phone.you both are such sleepheads....

While fourth is shouting at them both of them looked at Neo...and Neo just smiled...at them.They both were annoyed by that smile...

Hmm...fourth give us ten minutes
..we will be ready by then...ok ...

Well,how about you both come together...and Ill go with fourth now...we can buy the tickets and wait for both of you at there..what do you say...Neo asked them

No......mark and gemini shouted suddenly at them.

Ok phi...let's go fourth said...

But fourth......

we will buy tickets by then you both come fast ok...let's go p'Neo...fourth said and pulled Neo's hands..

Mark and gemini immediately got up from their bed and ran to washroom.....

Ai gem...we can't leave that bastard alone with fourth anymore...mark shouted...

You are absolutely right phi...let's go.

In neo's car:-

Fourth can I ask you something...

Ok phi...you don't have to take my permission for that...you can ask me anything...

Well...how is your relationship with gemini now...

It was ok phi...it's just we are friends now...

Are you sure!?

Huh!?

I mean are you really just friends...!?

Hmm..well phi...so many things happened lately....then he told everything that happened between them till now...

Ohoo...so gemini like you now....wow... congratulations bro..

But..phi! I'm really confused.what if he is just feeling bad for me...so he thought of reciprocating my feelings...I can't hurt myself anymore...

Ohoo...fourth! Don't always think of past.Now..gemini had realised...and he is not a dumb...who will do that.If he really wanna do that he would have did it when we were in highschool.Open up to him fourth...let him prove himself...

Ok...phi.

Well,I've another question!?

What again!?

What about mark!? Does he like you tooo!?

Hm...he likes me phi.He confessed me that when I thought of let go of my feelings for gemini...

What do you think of him!? ...Neo asked nervously...

Well... coming to think of that...I just couldnt feel him more than as brother...but still I feel bad to reject him.I really love him but not romantically.I feel good spending time with him...so I'm afraid I'll break his heart...

So you don't like him!?Neo asked fourth while smiling widely...

What's with you!? Why are you smiling huh!?

What!? Nothing...

You are suspicious p'neo...tell me what's the deal...

Well...fourth I like mark.I really love him.Actually I fell for him when I was in highschool..

Huh!?

Hmm..well when we went to championship league..there I met him.He was a participant too but he was too cool and cute.It was like love at first sight to me...but later I've never seen him..after that I just couldn't feel that way with anyone and when you uploaded a story with him...I remembered him...and when p'tha asked me to pair up with him...I was happy.so I played cool with him...so that I can get his attention.

Ohoo..p'Neo...and fourth started teasing him..

This is the absolute reason..I didn't tell you...I know you will tease me...

Ohoo...ok.I won't tease you anymore.instead I'll help you ok...

Ok....good boy...

Thankyou...pa..

Later they arrived at the park...and both of them took tickets...