6.bestfriend

Fourth's pov:-

I refused gem to let me drop at my condo because I don't wanna get down from his car again....so I just took a taxi and got back to home.

After eating dinner I was about to go to bed but suddenly I heard someone knocking on my door.so I went and opened it and there is gemini.I asked him what he is doing here but he didn't said anything to me instead he rushed into my home and sat at the sofa.so I closed the door and went to him.when I went to him I asked him what he was doing here so he replied me that he was here because I refused to go to his place.Then I asked him why he want me to come to my home he then asked me what's wrong with me.Then I asked him what did he mean!? He then asked me why I was avoiding him? I don't know what to tell him now....but even before I could open my mouth he asked me if was still mad at him...

Author's pov:-

Gem asked fourth if he was mad at him !? To which fourth didn't reply anything.later gemini kneeled infront of fourth and held his hand...while fourth was sitting on the sofa.Then gem told-" fourth please forgive me naa...please...I'm really sorry..I couldn't take it anymore it's like we are getting far away from each other and I don't really like it.please fourth be my bestie like before.All I want to is to be able to share my happiness with you.. and about that word of feeling pity I know answer for that now.I didn't it out of feeling pity but I did it because I care about you since you are my bestfriend." He was sobbing while saying those....on the other side even fourth was tearing up to....

Fourth's pov:-

I never expected this.seems like gem really want us to be friends forever.Just now I've realised that I've been avoiding him even as a friend just because of my stupid feelings....It's the most, I guess I've to understand that I've to choose between being friend to gem or just try to avoid him for those stupid feelings of mine.he was there for me whenever I needed and now look at me I've been avoiding him.im really ashamed of myself now....no I shouldn't continue this anymore...so I pulled gem into a hug and apologize him.he in turn also said sorry to me....and for sometime we hugged each other and he held me very tightly.After that he told me not to avoid him anymore.

Later I asked him to go home for which he told me that I'm avoiding him again.I smiled at his words so I told him he is being ridiculous.he then told me that he want sleep at my condo.so I agreed to him and we went to bed.when we were laying on bed he told me about how he got close to prim...and all those convo s happend between them.Im still hurting but I choose to let go of that hurt.im really sure about being just a friend to him and kill all those feelings....and I started feeling drowsy slowly....

Gemini's pov:-

Finally I'm relieved.Ive shared all the things to him but one thing really bothers me everytime....he never tell me anything...and that bothers me because he is always like this and I'm afraid he will share it with someone else other than me.what will I do if he really find someone to whom who can share his feelings and all the things that happend to him.I don't know why I got snapped because of these worries in my mind.so I turned towards fourth but he is already sleeping.so I just looked at him and called him but he is responding to me while sleeping.so I just told him if he want to share his feelings someday not to share his feelings with anyone else except me...and not to leave me....he didn't responded as he is already slept...so I just stared at his cute face......fourth looks really adorable while sleeping.aftersometime I slept while hugging him....

Fourth's pov:-

It's morning already and when I'm about to get up gem locked me with his hands.So I just wake him up too because we have to shoot for a commercial.After getting ready we are something and went to gmm in gem's car.when we got there p'mark was there and he asked how come we came here together so I just told him gem slept at my condo yesterday....and p'mark didn't said anything and they called me for makeup.so I went to him ....

Gemini's pov:-

When fourth went for makeup p'mark came to and asked why I slept there.so I asked him why should I tell him....and he kept on asking...so I told him that I slept there because I talked to fourth about prim.he then relieved and told me "don't you dare to take back your word"...I asked him what does he mean...he then told me that he is referring to my feelings for fourth so I just told him ok sir.But I didn't really liked his questions.I felt like why the hell do I've to explain to him when I slept with my fourth....but still I was taken back when I realized he love fourth.And if one day fourth likes him back...may be he will be able to stop fourth to be with me....even that  thought is scaring me...