31.Ray

Maa..you take rest..I'll apologize them - Ray told her maa

Good boy...please make them comfortable and also take them to village head...

Hm..ok.But please take rest..

Phi...let's go outside na..Ray told gemini and his friends..

Phi...I'm extremely sorry for whatever happened...Im sorry phi...Ray apologized them while bowing his head..

Oy...just now you tried to punch us aren't you mark teased him

I'm sorry phi....Ray said in a sad tone

Aw...it's ok.mark assured him...right gem..mark asked gemini

After looking at Ray and his mom..Gemini had no choice but to believe that it's not fourth...he felt dissatisfied and disappointed.So he didn't said anything to mark but went outside without saying anything

Aw..is he still mad at me phi..Ray asked mark

Noo...it's just that he felt disappointed mark told him

Why!?

Well...let me clarify you...you look exactly like our friend fourth...he is gemini's boyfriend...and he died in an accident few years back...so he felt Happy when he looked at you and now he is disappointed that you aren't fourth.

Ohoo...Really..hmm

Let me show you his pic..since you aren't able to believe me..

since you aren't able to believe me

Wow....he really looks like me..phi..it's unbelievable.......Ray exclaimed

Right...that is why we thought you were him mark said

Ohoo...I am sorry again phi...it's just I thought you were that hunter gang

Really...do we look like that...!?

Hm...I'm sorry phi..ok let me take you to the village head phi...

Hm...

Ray's pov:-

Fourth really looks like me...no wonder they mistook me...so I apologized them immediately because of that idiot pat...I thought they were hunter gang...

After our convo I told them I'll take them to village head...and when we got outside the home..phi'gemini is sitting on a rock and he is crying.I guess he is really hurt.I didn't like to see him like that..but right now I can't say anything to him as i don't really get what to speak.so I just stood there glancing at him while p'mark and others are consoling him.I really feel bad for him..I wish fourth was here so that this phi..won't be like this...

After sometime phi'gemini stopped crying and we headed to village head.while walking towards village heads home..I glanced at phi'gem for no.of times...but he didn't look at anywhere but to his hands caressing his ring...I guess it was given by fourth...

We got to village head home..but iam afraid to call him as someone else will recognise my voice and comes to me...it's the village heads daughter...she is really crazy.Whenever she looks at me she give me crazy vibes..and to my bad she has a crush on me.I don't really like her as I find her annoying but I never told her as im afraid to hurt her feelings..as I'm thinking about her p'mark asked me to call the village head..

So I don't have any other choice I guess..so I called him...and he came outside..thank god that crazy girl didn't come.I guess she went somewhere otherwise she won't let me live peacefully.

So,sir we came here to stay here for 2 weeks hope David already informed you p'mark told to village head...for which he agreed and told me take them to empty house.

They all liked the scenario but p'gem isn't saying anything instead he sat quietly...

I guess I've hurt him.While I was looking at him p'mark approached me.

Oy..don't worry!it's always like this so don't worry he told me

But...phi..

Since fourth died,he is always like this..he refused to talk to anyone but continued to act as it was fourth's dream...he always gets drunk and cries..it had become one of his daily routines...

Then why don't you tell him..

Do you think we didn't.its just there is no use...so we decided to take some break and came here for a change so he forgets fourth..

But I've ruined it isn't it...Ray asked him sadly

Oy..nong.its not like that...but I think you can help us..

Huh!? Help!? How!?

Maybe he will try to speak to you as he can't say no to you or shout at you..

Why though!?

Because you look exactly like fourth...and even if he says anything just show him your puppy eyes like you shown to your mom...because even I felt you are fourth when you did it...so will you help us nong...

Ok...phi.I would love to...

As they were talking to each someone interuppted them..

Ray...where are you!?a pretty girl called him..

Aw..phi!I'll talk to you later...I've to go back ...Ray said to mark and immediately escaped from there which made mark to confused..

Aw..hey you..have you seen Ray!?she asked mark

Huh!?Ray!?mark said in a confusing tone

Hmm..Ray..the most cute and handsome guy and my about to be boyfriend..have you seen him!?

Aw...what a way to ask about someone...well,I'm sorry krub..but I didn't see him mark answered her..

Ohoo...you didn't see him then get out of my way..oy..my cutie where are you!?she said and went to search for Ray..

What a crazy girl...no wonder he left suddenly..mark thought to himself...