2.end

Fourth's pov:-

  After crying for hours I slept and I woke up in the morning.when I looked at my phone it has 3 missed calls from gem,I wonder why he called me so I called him and asked what happened he then reminded me about our photoshoot and asked me to come fast.so I did bathing and left to gmm.when I got into dressing room gem was already there and he is looking into his phone.He then looked at me and asked me are you ok!? Huh!? I replied.he then told me that I'm looking pale and my eyes look swollen so he is asking me if I'm ok.Then I told him I was fine and my eyes were swollen because I slept too much.he then said whatever....and asked me to come closer and when I got closer he showed me his phone.He followed prim s ig and she followed him back.so he was excited about it.I just smiled at him.later we had our photoshoot with rest of the msp gang.And when I was about to go home gem told me to get into his car...I told him I can take taxi....I don't wanna hurt anymore but he still insisted me to get into his car...I just can't refuse his puppy eyes.so I got into his car even though i know I'm going to hurt. I got into his he talked about prim nonstop.I wish I could dissappear.Later for few days the same thing continued....he likes prim soo much but he is afraid to tell her his feelings and he is also afraid to talk to her personally so he always tags me along with him when he talks to her.Im hurting from what he is doing but I couldn't express anything.Today for our concert prim came too and he told me he was too excited as his crush is here.I just smiled at him to hide my hurt.After the concert was completed everyone started to go to their home and I went to gmm since p tha called me.
When I got there p'tha informed me that I got a role in new series and gem won't be there in that series and I've act as p'dew 's younger brother and prim will be acting as a main lead along side p'dew.I hesitated to do it at first but since I wanna get rid of my feelings for gem,I think it will help me.The cast also includes p'mark so I felt relieved to have someone I'm close with.Later when I got home , gem called me and I told him about the series and he was really excited...so I asked him why he is too excited then he told me that it's because I can help him get closer to prim , since I'll be having allot of scenes with prim in the series as I'll play a cupid role between p'dew and prim where as in real life my crush gem wants me to play a cupid role for him and prim.i didn't said anything afterwards and I disconnected the call by saying I'm tired.Later when we did workshops for series I really got close to prim.she is really a good person and we have become friend s ,you can even say it's more like we've become close friends.she is really an easy going person and I think that's why gem likes her.Today after the workshop,she invited me and some others to karaoke and I invited gem to there since he really wants to get close to her.He just kept looking at her and even sang a song for her(and I'm the only person who know it's a song for her).After the karaoke he told me that he will drive me back so I got into his car but right after I got into his car and moved from parking area we have seen prim is at entrance and it looks like she is waiting for taxi since she told us earlier that her car has got a trouble.Then gem looked at me hesitatingly and asked me if I could go by taxi because he wants go with prim.....I felt like someone is stabbing me with knives on to my chest....so I told him.its okay I can take the taxi and went away from him...he again called me and asked if I was mad and then I just smiled at him and told him I'm his friend and I've to help him.He then thanked me and I went away from him...later prim got into gemini car and they both went away...while I'm still standing at here like a rock.Tears are dropping down from my eyes...and also there is no taxi in this area when I searched for one.To my bad luck it even started raining and I'm drenching in the rain.I really wanna cry hard now........

      After sometime,Ive got a taxi and went home.Today I've realised that it's impossible for me and gem,because he never ditched me for anyone so I think he really love prim....now I've no more hope left I guess and I think it's the end for that...