41.end

Gemini and fourth went to gmm...and everyone were surprised to see fourth...and fourth explained them that he had amnesia...so he didn't come back....

So inorder to convey the news to his fans the agency thought of helding a press conference and fourth agreed for it..

The press conference:-

Rep:- we are really happy to see you again fourth

Fourth:- tq...so much...iam really surprised that you all still love me the same way...and I really would like to apologise you all for everything that happened these..

Rep:- so what exactly happened can you tell us...

Fourth:- well...after falling from cliff...a couple helped me..they are like parents to me..and I had amnesia so I didn't remember anything from past...so they took care of me...and later I met gem,p'mark at there they helped me to regain my memories...

Rep:- so how are you feeling to come back again..

Fourth:- Iam feeling happy krub..as I there are allot of people waiting for me so I am glad iam back

Rep:- what about you gemini...how are you feeling as your friend is back now..

Gem:- iam feeling very happy as he is back...I just can't even find words to describe the words..

Rep:- then when will you comeback as an actor fourth..

Fourth:- well...I don't know phi...because I think I've start my acting classes from start as there is a big gap

Rep:- And what about the couple series of you and gemini that was stopped in the middle..

Fourth:- as I told you I still have to attend acting classes and then if p'tha allows us we can continue it...

Rep:- ohoo kk then I guess it's completed...

Gemini:- ohoo...wait phi..I still have something to say

Fourth looked at gemini confusedly
About what he is going to speak..

Rep:- oho..please gemini you can go on..

Then gemini kneeled infront of fourth...

Gem...what are you doing fourth said feeling tensed..

Then gemini opened a box in which there are two rings with letters gf engraved on them..

Gem...

Fourth...will you be with me forever...

Rep:-ow......

Everyone were shocked and fourth is on the verge of crying

Fourth...I can't wait anymore to tell everyone that you are my boyfriend...don't give a damn about what others think...please let's tell everyone that we belong to each other...please tell everyone that you are mine

Fourth's eyes were filled with water and while smiling he accepted the ring...and gemini kept the ring with g engraved to fourth and fourth kept the ring with letter f onto gemini...then both of them kissed in front of everyone and everyone cheered for them..

The press conference had a tremendous response as everyone are glad that fourth is back and even more happy that geminifourth are now boyfriends...

Ai'gem...you could have told me earlier..fourth said

I wanna surprise you...what did you think huh!? Only you can plan surprises and I can't...

So you know about my surprise...back then

P'mark told me...

Ohoo....

Gem...,let's visit my parents grave..