22.Double date

When gemini and mark arrived they both couldn't help but give an evil eye to Neo...who is standing beside fourth....and there is an awkward silence between four of them....and fourth was the first one to speak...

Well...gem and p'mark...today they gave us a couple tickets...and we can go inside as a couple....
(He told them and winked at Neo...hinting him to proceed)...

Ah...then..fourth and I will go as a pair and you both come as a pair...Neo informed them...

But an immediate response from this...

No.......both gem and mark shouted at a time...

What's wrong gem...and p'mark...fourth asked them...

Well....I'll go with you fourth...both of them said at a time...

Huh!? But it's for two people not trio...

Then..p'mark how about you go with Neo....gem said..

Huh!?why me though...he asked and pulled gemini aside from there...so that other two won't hear them...

Hey!are you trying to be alone with fourth...I'm not going to make it happen...

Ohoo...p'mark..did you forgot...first we need to get rid of Neo....so you go with him and I'll go with fourth...

But.....

Before mark could say something...Neo interrupted him by asking if he is afraid to be alone with him....so immediately mark disagreed it and took the ticket and went inside with Neo...while gemini smiled like a little evil...

On the other side Neo and fourth winked at each other...gave each other a thumbs-up...

Well...fourth let's go...inside gemini told him and interlocked his fingers with fourth...

Oy..gemini what's is this...

Well....you yourself told us that it's a couple ticket so we have to be a couple...isn't it..baby..

Baby..my ass...

Are you blushing...huh!?

What!? No....I'm not...

Ohoo...can't you just say it out if you like me....

I don't like you...you stupid.. just shut your mouth and come with me...

After that both of them played many rides and had allot of fun..

And at last they got into a Ferris wheel....

On the other side:-...

NeoMark...

Oy...whats with you...huh!? Why are you holding my hands...mark asked Neo...

Why are you falling for me because of this...!?

Huh!? What a narcissistic idiot...do you really someone will fall for you...