36.confession

Gemini started to run towards the forest followed by his friends and Ray....everyone searched at every corner of their way...but they didn't found the ring....

Gemini kept on crying and it's getting dark so his friend told him to go back and come to search for it tomorrow...

When they reached home gemini went to his room and kept on crying

So Ray went to his room...

Phi....!?

Ray....I..I gemini stuttered while crying...

So Ray hugged him

Phi...it's ok...we will find it...don't cry na phi

Ray...it's the only thing left for me...and now I lost it...iam such a looser Ray....Gemini kept on crying...

Phi...please don't cry...I'll find it for you...please phi don't cry

please phi don't cry

Phi

Phi...I'll find it no matter what...so please phi...dont cry naa...Ray told gemini

After sometime Ray left from there.......

Ray's pov:-

I don't know where to start searching for it...so I went into the forest searching for the ring....it's getting dark so I took a lantern and started searching for it....

While Searching for it...almost I reached waterfall but still I couldn't find it....so I searched on the stone where phi'gem sat before but it's not there....so there is only one place left then...it's the waterfalls itself...may be I've to search for it under the water too...so I jumped into the water....

After three hours:-

Gemini's pov:-

Iam such a looser....I've lost fourth and now I lost his ring...the only thing I was left with..I couldn't even keep it safely...

But I've just realised someone has come here so I went outside to see who they were...

It's Ray's parents...

They were asking if Ray is here...

So mark told them that he left before itself...

And then Ray's parents informed that he isn't home...and his mom started to cry...

And it's then I remembered what Ray told me before....no it can't happen right....oh Ray...don't tell me that you went to search for the ring at this time in the forest...Iam afraid my guess was correct..

That's when prom came...

Prom have you seen Ray...his mom asked
.

Mae..he went inside the forest...prom told ray'mom...

Shia....Ray...now iam even more afraid about Ray...so I didn't thought about anything and started running into the forest...

I am searching for him everywhere but he is no where...and suddenly I remembered about the hunters...what if they have taken Ray...no it can't be..and what if wild animals he told me about...

Ray...you are really crazy....even before I've realised tears were dropping down from my eyes...

Oho..god...please it's ok even if I don't find the ring anymore but please make sure that Ray is safe...

I ran towards waterfalls.....but he is no where to be seen...

Ray....where are you!?Ray.......I shouted

And suddenly I heard some noise...so I went towards the source of sound....

It's where Ive found him...this idiot...I ran to this idiot and hugged him...

Ray...are you crazy...why did you come here huh!!why are so stubborn....don't you care about others...I started scolding him while hugging him tightly....I was afraid I couldn't see him anymore...I was afraid I lost him too

And then I realised that he is wet...

What did you do...huh!? Do you think you are main lead of some drama....huh!? Are you out of your mind!? I yelled at him

He then slowly handed me the ring while panting...

Phi...I've found it...

After seeing the ring I've got even more mad at him....what did you think of yourself...huh!? What if something happened to you...do you really have to come here...don't you think about others...what about your mom and dad,friends and also me...do you think I'll feel happy because you did it for me...huh!? I really yelled at him angrily...and do you really think it's easy to take it if something happens to you...

Phi...I..

What....huh!? You want be a hero huh!? Ray stop doing all these things for strangers too... we've just met few days back...and stop risking your life...you might become a hero to others but what about the one who loves you huh!? They can't....take it...it's more like a hell to them...understood I yelled at him and turned my back to him

Phi....then what about.. what you were doing!?

Huh!?

I didn't do this because I want to be a hero or something else...I just couldnt take it...I know how much you love phi'fourth...and I know how you felt when you lost the ring....and It broke my heart to see you like that....I couldn't see you being sad phi....

I...I love you phi...I love you .so can you love me too...I know iam asking for the impossible but still I wish for a miracle....to happen...phi...please...can you open your heart for me....

Ray...

I don't know when it started but when I realised it I've already fallen hard for you and I clearly know that I can't take back my feelings...then Ray slowly approached gemini and kissed him.....Gemini just stood still but after sometime he give in to Ray and they both kissed each other passionately but suddenly gemini pushed him..

Ray....Iam sorry....I couldn't do it...

Phi...

Let's go back home your parents are waiting for you gemini said Coldly and started walking away...