06

Are you jealous?

There is nothing we can  do for the day than walking to the park. I did not want to see people yet, I feel like the world has just forgotten me.
It not that crowded but very peaceful it just there and there where you could see two or three people walking around. We sit on the benches and place my crutches to the other side next to me.
"I hate you heldan, I did not want to come here."
"Well you should be thanking me that you can be able to get out of the house, who said people walking with crutches can't go out and see these beautiful day?"
"Well I make the rules of my life and I am the one who should decide what I want to."
"Can you make decisions with that? Without any help ?" he asks as he point to my crutches, he raises his one eye brow as he take another bite of his chips.
Of course I can't do everything on my own in these situation. I need help but I did not expect him to help me, he is the last person that I could ask help from.

"guess not."
"I don't know why you doing so much for me after all you broke my heart, and I wonder if how long will these last because I can't wait for you to get out of my house and my life."
"Do you hate me that much?"
"Does your blonde girl loves you so much?"
I blurt out without hesitating, his face it's reveling  with confusion of my response.
"What?"
"Yeah I mean, does she loves you so much that she trust you with staying with me?"
He laughs at my comment, I swear I feel dumb and confused with my life right now.
"What's so funny heldan."
"Wait a minute....hannah are you jealous?"for the first time he calls me by my real name.
I then bust in laughter too"You think I'm jealous of you with that blonde? No hell no ."
"Yeah it's written here in your face." he says .he then stands up as he storms out of my site "heldan where are you going? Come back here you fool! Heldan!" I yell out as he stops and come back  to me.

He is furiously angry right now, his walk is so fast that it is  like he is coming to exterminate me .

Did I just make him angry for the first time in my life? I never saw him angry before, he was always calm and full of smiles .

"What ?huh what do you want from me? I'm trying to help you and you keep bringing the past ."
"Because it's the truth !"
"Really? Why do you blame me in these, you also failed me while I was still your boyfriend you are the one who came up with excuses everytime I tried to make things work. And now you are jealous because I got a better girlfriend ?"

Heldan?  You mean that she is better than me ?
How lucky she is to be the one to be better than me .
"oh well I'm sorry for not being better or perfect girlfriend you wanted me to be , And I'm sorry that you don't see yourself wrong for playing a bet on me, and I'm sorry that I failed you ."
My tears immediately swang down my cheeks as I wiped them with my hoodie.

"I didn't mean it that way ."
"Get out of here I can walk myself home ."
"Please stop being so stubborn, you are just angry right now ."
Yeah I'm very angry .
"Don't make it seem difficult just go ."
"Hannah .."
He sighs heavily as he grabbed me to his arms forcefully while I mutter under my breath .
"Be angry at me, hit me, insult me, do whatever you want with me but I cannot leave you here all alone in these situation ."
"Stop being romantic, I'm not your girlfriend ."
"Can't I not be romantic to other girls just because they not my girlfriends!"

Whatever, the last thing I need right now is to go back home and get some rest. These has just being a heavy Saturday for me .

*****************