34

Him or me 2.

"You?" kristino stands up , he hold his jaw and the blood can't stop to appear on his nose.

His deadly devilish threatening stares  to heldan who punched him.

I know how these two hate each other_thats why I have never seen  them speaking to each other.

Kristino is starting to scare me after the gaze he had given heldan, I know that he feels like he can chop his head off and throw it to the running river and never be found again.

"Heldan look what you have done!" I tell at him.
"I'm sorry that I kicked you out of the house, but I couldn't let you go just like that, so  I followed you."

"Didn't you break up with this douchebag?"

"My name is heldan bitch." he add.

"Hannah is mine! "

."I don't care who she belongs to I just want to get her home safe."

"Okay lets play this game you endeavoring with me."

he takes out his blade, why would he have that? Is he a gangster or something? I am getting more confuse who this guy is, this is never the kristino I know.

"No no no there is no need for that, lets just relax and..." he slugs me on the face , his two fellow's  hold my arms taut,I can't fight back, heldan glimpse at me , his eyes can tell he is hurt and so am I. I have put him in enough trouble, I wish that im dreaming, all I wanted was to hurt him back the same way he did to me, I let my feelings aside and wanted to revenge for my son carl, because his father left me pregnant.

3 years ago. . .

How am I going to tell him that im pregnant?
These is good news!
I can't wait to tell him, the love that we both share its much stronger than our both families who will argue after they find out that im pregnant.

I sit in my bed smiling and looking around pictures of beautiful babies on internet.
Wondering how my baby is going to look like.

He is going to be like his daddy.

Mom opens the door, and I hide my pregnancy files under my bed as I fake a smile as possible as I can.

"What are you hiding?"

"What? I. . .im not hiding anything."
"I'm asking one more time, what is that you are hiding?"

I mettle my teeth, "Please don't be mad at me mom."
"Mad at what?"
I take the files and then pregnancy test and show it to her.
I now my head down, I hope she doesn't kill me.

She wails as she falls down, I immediately go to her and try to wake her up, dad and grandma comes into my room. My little sister followed.

"What happened?" I keep my mouth sealed, my heart beats fast ——thinking of what they will do to me. Grandma takes the files and the pregnancy test,"Your daughter is pregnant!"

Dad and I make eye contact, without any reaction of his or word. I already know that I have disappointed him ——he is hurt, his face had turn red.
Mom wakes up when Monica splashed her with few drops of water, dad disappears from the room. 

I knew this was going to happen, so I decide to pack my things and go to stay with heldan, he loves me and he will take care of us, I can go to school and come back to my new family.

My parents will never accept this decision of mine so I can now take care of myself and make my own decisions.

"where are you going?" Monica asks standing on my bedroom door .

"Hello? Can't you see? I'm getting out of this living hell can't you see I just made a mistake?"

"You sure that heldan will accept this."

"Don't worry he is a grown man."
"well then congratulations. "

I smile as I take my bag and leave.

It's better that I left at night while everyone was asleep except for Monica, but it's better that I did.

I sigh while standing in front of heldan's home door.

I knock, and his mom responds.

"how may I help you?"

"Hi , mother... I'm heldan's girlfriend. . . "
"He is not here."

She doesn't like me , judging from her reaction when she sees me.

"You need to end this relationship with my son, he is about to leave for college."

"But im pregnant, I need to tell him." I insist , my heart throb fast.
"Well you can get an abortion, my son is not ready to be a father.,"
"But you don't know that."
"Oh please , he already told me how he is sick and tired of this relationship, he dated you because of a bet he made with his friends he doesn't love you."

I freeze , would that be true ?I know that heldan almost tells his mom everything about his life —so he just left ?just like that?

I'm hurt.
"How do you know that?"

"Mmm, lets just say my son's life it's in my hands, he told how boring and disgusting you are."

"Oh before you leave take this note it's from him."

I turn my back, and leave crying. Heldan left without saying good bye ——he left and was pretending this whole time a long.
What am I going to do? What will happen to my baby and I?

I come back home, and sneak back to my room , I close the door behind and climb in my bed crying.

This wasn't suppose to happen.

................ .

He ran away when I needed him most ——his mom kicked me out of the house and told me that heldan left and he was never coming back.  I don't want him to fight for me, I don't want him to get hurt because of me.

"Show me what you've got." kristino says, they both start fighting and exchange punches and getting on top of each other fighting like raucous creatures.

I start to shout heldan's name hoping he can stop fighting but he doesn't _showing me how little he cares about what I am saying to him, as soon I see kristino taking his knife, I start to fright,  my eyes wide , I know he won't   hesitate to get him a scratch on his body.

He gashes his legs ,he can barely stand up still. He is enormously hurt , he grabs his afro curled hair and hit his forehead with the wall.

He gets up again this time, I pull those guys forcefully and run to heldan, I stand in front of him and cover him from my behind. Kristino stabs me right to my belly, he opens his eyes in a shock of awe, he realises he stabbed the wrong person.

It really hurts, I fall down to the ground and my eyes gets blur again, this is the second time I have experienced this, but this time is the other level of impairment, it is not my legs, not a car accident but a guy whom I thought I love, has done this to me.
A guy, a role model someone who is such an inspiration to others has done this to me.
I have saved heldan's life from death.
"Hannah wake up, you going to be okay please don't leave me."

"I'm so sorry Hannah please wake up."

even though everything is starting to be blur , I see heldan and kristino begging me to wake up, kristino is starts to get so emotional while heldan did not think to share a tear for me.

"I had taken a knife, I have saved your life from death, that's how I love you so much heldan." I tell him, I pass out.

****************