12

Soul mate.

Three days after. . .

Three days after the chaos that happened in my house and I sit in the couch where heldan and I had sex.

I don't know why, but I still want to remember everything that he had done to me. That day.
I don't feel guilty at all even though I'm wrong, but since that night I can't think straight, if smiling to myself was a sickness I would agree. Is this only happening to me because I had a good intimacy for such a long time or do I just miss how he banged me?

Rose might be planning to kill me right now.
I haven't stopped thinking about him since ever.
I hold on tight to my teddy bear as I close my eyes trying to obliterate everything that happened.
Maybe these couch is more than a couch. We had done many things while seated on these very same couch.

He never came back since that day, probably he is with rose and fixing things together.
Whatever that happened was a mistake and I think I should rub out everything from that day and it's  going to help me continue with my life.
My phone rings , I extend my hand trying to reach on it.

*Girl where you at meet us on the caffeine hurry up !*

My  friend Karen sent me a message, I really don't want to go anywhere I just want to lie down on this couch and think about heldan and I. If I go out some people will recognize me, they might laugh at me. . . I am lucky that I'm not a hot topic on socials right now. And the worst is that heldan might lose his license.

Fuck!

I take the pillow of my couch as i get more galled and I whack the sofa in a vexation .
"Why why why?!" I shouts.

I run to the bathtub and I take a long shower. Why would Karen want me to hurry up? I'm sure he is going to make me feel better and I don't want any man drama because that's what these message here is literally sounds like to me.
I hope I'm really wrong about this.

As it is little cold outside I decide  to put on my warm simple clothes on.
I love wearing simple than being trying to be fancy all the time. I leave my apartment and lock my door I get out for the first time since the past three days of my life, thank god is not crowded with children outside playing.

The café it's not too far it is actually very close to where I live, it is one of the best and favorite café shop people from new york loves.
Not to mention their spontaneous cakes.
I enter on the entrance of the shop and one of my friend calls out my name and waves a hand, before I could gaze my eyes at everyone and try to look at which table they are seated at.

I go to them and sit on the empty chair that is left.

"Girl what took you so long?"
"Uh I had to take a shower, why am I here for?" I say as I leave a sigh .

First thing I noticed is that my friends don't know anything about the past three days —–how dare I leave the house without first knowing if someone has a clip of me naked outside or worse a boyfriend snatcher. . . Would that mean that heldan had done something? Because I know he wouldn't sit his ass down when he is about to lose his job. Why am I not grabbing anyone's attention in here? My friends seems very stupid not to know this and I won't there to tell .

"Look who is here." Karen says as he grin in excitement.
"woah woah woah!" amanda takes a bell from the table and makes an annoying sound with it, I and Karen gape at her weird behavior "Oh I shouldn't have done that I'm so sorry." she put it back to her bag.
I frown at her .
"Well I might need these for personal reason."
I nod, maybe for sex reasons ?

"these is the reason why you single amanda." Karen says and I laugh.
I probably knew that Karen would somehow make my day. Amanda fondled her hands and her lips tightened.

She is adorable even when she is a little mad.

"Okay look over there?" Karen gestures at the table of three guys that we barely see in New York. His dreadlocks are brown and pulled into the left side of his eye, which makes him handsome he doesn't have any pink lips or any of that but damn his lips are very beautiful and a little dark.
His eyes that I can't find any clearance to explain but they are not green or grey or blue, his eyes are very attractive —–brown eyes always get the best in me, they make me weak, and stare at them for hours.

Now I might be talking about Heldan's eyes.

His other hand has his black shades he reads a document or whatever it is, man how could a black man like him be so hot?

He is seated with his two bodyguards one is a lanky blonde guy and one with muscles with black short curled hair.
They all in black suit, as if they are from the movie men in black.

I still find myself darting my eyes at him, he looks more handsome in reality than his photos _he abruptly takes his eyes at me, and does not smile back at me, I smile at him and greet him with a hand gesture.

Ouch?
He decides to turn a blind eye.

He then shift his eyes back to his paper files that he is busy looking at.
These has to be the most embarrassing thing I have ever done in my life .
"Is that celebrity guy?"
"Yes, they have being here for 2 hours."

"Why did you not tell me it's him."

"Oh come on I know that if I would have told you, you wouldn't take a shower."

"So where is the boy doctor?" amanda suddenly asks about heldan, the very same person I'm trying to evade from, and my mind right now.
I wasn't thinking of him when I arrived here  and when I saw this beautiful strange creature.

"We fucked and rose saw us and uhm rose exposed my naked ass in the street that's what happened the past three days." they both stun in shock after my speech as their widen and I remember I blurted out my secret .

"Yeah and I don't hell no where heldan is."
"Oh my god what if he is dead?"Karen says as he take a huge bite of his chocolate cake.
"Really? Karen."
I needed to tell them, maybe it's now our secret, I don't want my mother to find out about this.

"Have you tried reaching on him?"
"Why would I ?I'm not his girlfriend."

How can amanda ask something so dopey as that ?

"Okay okay okay I think girl you should focus on him." Karen says as he turns my head slowly to the handsome model who is seated with his bodyguard.
I'm such a dying fan of him —–but I might be crazy if I go to him and want a picture with him.
I'm not saying it's not one of my goals , but non of the people in here are going where he is.

"No, I'm not doing that?" I get up and Karen pulls me down as I forcefully seated over again, I then saw that the dread dude had seen us.

These is starting to be so childish.

"Just think about it, heldan fucked you and you think he is going to come back for you? No girl wake up heldan is just a destruction he is not into you ."

His words are really tucked up in my head.
"I don't even have his number."
He rolls his eyes.
"Soul mates don't need each other's number to find each other."

"Soul mate?" abruptly a voice behind me says, as I swing around we find him staring at us, these time he smiles at me.

How long was he standing there?

"Oh my fucking lord." Karen says as he goggle at him toe to head.

No please don't do that here, is he some sort of now wanting him?

***************