35

Him or me?

Finale.

The breeze of the air outside wakes me up, I open my eyes and im lying in a hospital bed——again. I catch a headache, my belly still hurt ——the room is silent , something I want for now, I turn to the side and see heldan seated in a chair looking at me with damp eyes , his arms crossed and his beautiful lips twist, what a good beautiful morning, his mug tells he wants to say something. I remember last night and I start to think if he is alright, im very aware that he also got hurt by kristino.

Judging from his dangerous look_none of that concerns him now.

"Why didn't you tell me that you were pregnant?"

Oh no!

A fake chuckle trough my face, suddenly disappears, how can he say that? He left me. He left before I could get a chance to talk to him.

I'm confuse?

"Excuse me?"

Trying to process everything, how do I tell someone who just ran away from his girlfriend and his baby?

"You've being hiding this for me for how long? Three years? "
What should I say? I can't find any words to defend myself , why is he acting like he doesn't know that I was pregnant? He told his mom he did not want nothing to do with me nor was he ready to become a father.

"get out." the only word I could say.

"Really Hannah? "
"Yeah really."
He stand up shaking , his hands shake as he stand from the window and glimpse outside the fresh breeze , I know the pain but I don't have to feel sorry for him —im still angry , im still confused and im looking for answers why did he help me.

He comes towards as he shouts "Why did you keep me away from my fucking baby!?"

"I didn't keep you away from your son, you left!"

"What? What are you talking about?"

"Don't act like you don't know what im talking about, you said it to your mother that dating me was just over a bet and you never loved me, you betrayed me and fucking lied to me."
I tell back at him, I take fortes and throw at him .

"What? I've never said anything to my mom."

"Is there any reason to lie right now?"

"Oh for god sake , you know these im serious, I know nothing on any of these."

"Okay. . . What about you leaving for college, why didn't you tell me that you were leaving?"

"There was no time, everything happened in a hurry my mom was so curious that I leave for varsity without saying goodbye. . ."

My mom gets in hurriedly caring my son car, mom sees heldan and I know that very moment things won't be good at all ——"What is he doing here?" he suggest to heldan, my heart start throbbing, I don't want any drama right now. She put carl down.

"Mother please he is a doctor." I tell her, she slugs heldan.
Chris follows to open the door , this is no good for sure what is happening ?_
"Babe are you alright?" he asks as he kisses my hand.
I immediately remove it ——he looks at me with a rhetorical question, I glimpse back to my mother who is as shock as I am, "Oh no."Chris says.

"Babe?" mom asks, her stares concentrate right into mine .it's not imperceptibly that she can see what is going on here.

My heart continue to throb fast im out of words, my mouth is sealed, I hope im dreaming but im not, I wish to close my eyes and open them again and see that this all is a nightmare —i look at carl who is seated on the sofa playing with his toys —everytime I catch a glimpse of him everything calms me down, I try to think as hard of what to tell my mother but I can't because when she opens her mouth it's going to explode.

Till We Meet (Complete)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें