10

The weird good morning.

I wake up so early in the morning to  prepare my own breakfast, heldan is not awake yet after last night, he had a good night sleep after the show that they both had to show to my poor couch.

I am no longer going to sit on that couch.

I get done preparing my breakfast I sit on the counter as I start digging up my food.
I allot my ears attention to the step chimes coming from the bedroom , I guess he is awake.
How am I going to face someone who just hurt fully disrespected me and my couch. My favorite couch.

He shows up in his pajamas as he yawns.

"Good morning baby girl."he stretches his broad hands.

Wow you !

"Morning."

"Wow I thought I was the one who is supposed to make you food."
Yeah I also thought so, he is behaving like nothing happened last night.

"I can also make my own."

"Oh...okay." he shrugs his shoulder, he walks to the kitchen.

"How was the couch? You seem to enjoy it more than  I do."
I tell, as I take a tidbit of my toaster and raise my brows.
I couldn't wait for tomorrow to tell on this .
His face is covered with haze and discomfit he gestures his fingertip to the couch in mistrust.

He  proceed to the settee and grabs the red lingerie that his sweetheart Rosemarie  worn last night.

His face is full of remorse his mouth widens and nears his eyes and sighs.
Cat got his tongue

"I'm really sorry for these."

"Nah don't worry, I am no longer sitting on that couch."

Unawares he laughs at me .

This jerk!

---------

It is our second day of work out in the after afternoon .

I'm so glared that all my classes were in the morning.

"Come on another 20cm walk ."
He tells me as he drink his water on his bottle .
"I don't understand your workouts, am I going to do these everyday ?"

"Yeah I. . . guess ." he let out and shrugs his shoulders at me, I swear I hate it everytime he does that .
"That's not exercising its warming up ." I tell him with my arms crossed each other.

"Okay smart baby girl, what do you want ."
"I want to exercise not these frenzy walking and coming back ."

"okay lets go inside ." he stands up, and takes our stuff. And where the hell are we going ?
"what you mean inside ?"

"Inside the garage ." he takes his backpack and reaches to his keys .
I decide to shut my mouth before I ask a lot of question, and wait for him to unlock his garage, soon he did. . . But it is empty, it looks more like a kidnapping niche. What the fuck is this place?
"Heldan I'm serious."
"Am I not?"
"You know what, let just go home."
"Stop acting stupid, and let's go inside."

Okay?

I follow him to the foyer, and I realize this place is not just a weird empty place.
We go to the elevator and I am surprise, I don't know where we are going .when we halt to the main exit the elevator goes open .
When I walk as I balance on my crutches,  I see people exercising and stretching out, and some doing yoga, some boxing on the other side . Why don't I know of this place?

I never seen these people when we come in here in the mornings and afternoons. Is these his place or what?

"What place is these ?"