27

Is that my outfit?

The sun glows to my brown skin face and hit my eyes as I open them, I tosses around the other side with a beautiful good morning smile gust on my face, my eyes widens  as I remember of last night. I glimpse at kristino who is still asleep beside me , beside being remorseful for last night —i still find myself looking at him and not expecting him to be this beautiful precise on his sleep.

How on earth can someone be so beautiful even on his sleep ?
I put my ear into his breath __I  seem stupid to do that but I guess I want to hear his snore just like heldan does. . .
I tug my curly brown hair to the other side of my ear as I bent my head a bit and listened to him breathing .

"What are you doing?" his voice is still sleepy but sound effortlessly beautiful.
I immediately take off my head off of him , I sit straight into the bed and peek around  at the beautiful big window of his room .almost everything on his apartment is white, including  his bedroom walls and curtains.

"I'm sorry I was just uhm...can I just go home?" I added,  I try  to evade the topic.

"Don't be afraid just tell me that, you find me very handsome and maybe you were trying to hear how I snore." he chuckles
"Kristino this is just a mistake, I have a boyfriend."

His smile lines evaporated and he get up .

"Then what happened last night?"

"What happened last night was a total mistake, please try to forget about it."

I get up from the bed as and  realise I am naked, as soon as kristino sees me undressed in front of him, I glimpse at him and expect him to close his eyes —— I raise my one eyebrow as a peril.

"Okay it was just a mistake." he says as he sighs , I take a towel that I see beside me and wrap my body with it.

I quickly take a shower, I am presumably sure that everyone is thinking that I have gone missing after I see 30 missed calls from heldan, 5 missed calls from Chris and 2 missed calls from Karen and 3 missed calls from amanda.
I don't know what had gotten into my head last evening, it's  indisputably the longest evening and night I've spent with kristino, all the naughty dancing and kissing that arose last night was still recreating on my  head worst of it all it's  the sex part.

It is something that I've never had it, the way I did last night. It was more than feelings and connected souls together _but everytime we had it I only see myself seeing heldan and kristino both inside of me.
I hold both of them with my hands as I start to react at the pleasure I felt .

The room is filled with beautiful red roses and candles in the bedroom.
As I lay down the bed, kristino with heldan both between my legs and one moving his lips down my. . . .
I open my eyes and peer on the canopy but I abruptly feel another presence of Chris on top of my face naked.
His big cock touches my forehead and he smiles.
I insert it in my mouth as he begins to groan, not just him but all the three calls out my name in pleasure.

Yes!hannah!

Oh babe!

Hannah!
Your body is good!

"Hannah!" I open my eyes, as the water coming from the shower it's  still pouring all over my body and I come back to the real world, I switch the shower regulator off , kristino holds the white towel in his arms.

"What?"

"Come on, you've taken a whole hour still on the shower." he says, I take the towel, but my face is still flushed with haze and the daydream that we're all in my mind.
"Are you alright?"
"What? Yeah I'm okay." I nod my head, and fake a smile.

"Uhm you can go and take something to change from there." he suggest with a finger to the closet.
His closet apparently it's  in the same room as his shower, I look at him with one brow raised.
"You mean your girlfriend's clothes?" I ask him, he closes his portico shower and dug through on the shower button and turns around.

I go through his girlfriend's closet and pick a pink crop top with back sashes , a black denim skirt with black shoes.
They fit like a glove to me, and I like everything that is in these closet, I can't pick which one I want and which one I should let go.
I decide to hair dry my hair into a straight nice brown hair. These hair style makes  my eyes more glossier and my plump lips more seductive.

I leave the closet and go to the kitchen to grab something to eat, beside that I am with kristino I enjoy being around his apartment it's  so quiet and nice _unlike my apartment where you can hear any car buzzing at any time, but here it feels like I have started my life all over again.
Maybe it is true that a luxurious apartment is a person's life achievement to some people.

"You look different." apparently kristino joins me to the kitchen as he changed into his sports clothes.
I guess he always hit the gym.

"I always look different."
"No, I mean your hair. . . .by the way this outfit looks more pretty on you than the real owner." he says, as he grabs an apple.
"Really? I hope that I don't get killed because of an outfit." I chuckle.

The blondie girls opens the door , her hair is tight into a blonde bun, she have a small double chin , beautiful blue or green I don't know they looked both blue and green eyes. She is simply beautiful.
Her smile that brings light into her face makes us turn to her.

I'm not jealous.

"Oh hi babe." she kisses  kristino in the cheek and put her pink hand bag into the counter and finally notice my presence.

"Oh hi " she grant me with a delightful smile.
"Hi, you must be. . . ." god damnat  I don't  know her name .

"I'm hazel , and you must be Hannah kristino's friend."

Oh?

"Yeah that's right." kristino adds with a smile on his face.
"Oh is that my outfit?" her forehead abruptly shows up in a rumple.

"Oh yes honey I'm so sorry about that, I spontaneously ruin her outfit so I thought you wouldn't mind if I borrow her one of your clothes."

"That's okay , it is nice to meet you Hannah." she summed up.

I'm not liking all of this, a innocent girl like her don't  deserve these.

She makes  her way to the shower as I am still in a shock of awe .
"That was so close." kristino says as he smiles, as he gets confuse of my reaction he asks .
"Are you alright?"

"I have to go." I tell him as I grab my phone and leave in a hurry out of  the building.

**************