08

First day of class.

"Are you sure that I am going to survive there?"
"Come on you will, now get out of my car."
He pulls the door of the car and glimpse at me waiting for me to leave.
I can't believe him, living with him it's like burning in fire.
He never let me rest!
Is he doing this to keep his anger on me? After yesterday?
Rose has got him stressed out last night , he did not do much as I thought—–obviuosly guys like heldan don't want to be cheated at. . . I don't know why I pity him —–we both were exhausted, but I miss how he takes care of me.
I wish that heldan, who is always happy and teases me could come back.
--
But I look at my situation bringing myself back to life instead of thinking and feel sympathy for him—–yes he is not that heldan but I'm sure he is going to be alright.
He can't expect me to go to class with this crutches, it's going to grab so much attention to everyone. Hell no!

What kind of a human being does that?

"You want me to walk with these things to school."

"You can leave them if that makes you better."

"Why are you doing these heldan I'm tired, I don't want these. I thought you came to help me recover and not to treat me like an object."

"baby girl, if you start missing classes just because you think you will never heal, well that's not going to happen on my watch."

"I hate you!"

"these is just the start okay."he shares  a slight laughter as I get out of the car holding one crutch on my right hand.
It not easy or even cozy to walk in front of many students.
Some obvious will make a joke of me, some rolls their eyes some merely understand rigid meaning of life.

I walk slowly until I reach to my class, thank god it isn't full of people. there are only five people early for class .
I sit next to my friends as they seem dumbfounded after my appearance.
I sit down as my forehead frowns at them.
"Yeah I know what you stunned about, I got car accident on my way home." I say,

Obviously not all my friends know what happened to me, besides Karen and amanda, and those three had to find it out this way .
"Oh my god are you alright."my other gay friend, luke says. he is much shock as the other two mean . while Karen and amanda scolds each other.

"How do you manage to do that by yourself."Natalie asks, sweet and very caring than the others ones, she is one of those friends you can trust, she lives so low-key and honest and that's why I adore her, seeing her in school makes me little better .meanwhile brian is acting like he is not even in the room, tapping down his phone and minding his business. If you ever notice I only have three gay friends which are brian , Luke and of course Karen. Now this three are my stress reliever. Not that Natalie and amanda are not my stress delivery but we always talk about girls stuff and personal matters, sometimes there are things that gays won't understand living as a woman .

"My psycho ex boyfriend, the one who broke my heart is living in my apartment, taking care of me or should I say tormenting me more." I tell them as I roll my eyes and put on my glasses. I feel relieve that I have told them this, I am still angry .
"Be strong girl." amanda speaks out.

"Damn your life is horrible right now."Natalie comment back.

"Yeah I know." I nod my head like a baby.

"Okay let me tell you something that can actually get you excited." Karen says as he showes me his phone that is on social app well. . . Instagram.

My eyes are meeting the handsome model from Atlanta, one of my favorite and I'm a huge fan of him!
I know these guy, he is the famous model from Atlanta .
Damn he looks hot!

He has dread locks on the left or  right side I don't fucking know. His lips are very juicy like the ones heldan has.but they not pink .
But he is brawny than heldan.

I like him.

I can  feel my heart sweating for these guy, I always watch his shows and he is fucking best. I don't mean he doesn't lose but he wins most.
People know him mostly to appear on magazines and on tv interviews and many thought he is a boxer or something that has to involve celebrities.

I also thought so too.

"No way get outa here."
"Mmhi he is coming to New York girl, and on August 21th he is going to be at the new bar launching."
"Shut up."
"Yes, and you also know what girl I know he is coming for a date."

They all look at me like I am the one he was coming for. . . I mean yeah I admire him and I think he is very cute but guys like him never date girls like me especially college students.

"You must be dreaming why me."

"Don't you want to get a man or a boy who is living in your home and 'tormenting you'."
he says again as the five of them laugh .
I roll my eyes.

"But look that boy is just trying to help you recover and you will see he will vanish out of your apartment, just give him a chance."at least maybe Karen is speaking some sense.
Maybe he is right at least maybe someone has spoken sense, if I heal I can go to these taproom.

I think I should give him a chance.

--------

My classes are over and I'm really exhausted I walk all alone to the parking lot and see heldan waiting for me in his hospital uniform, I don't know if everyone should see him that heldan is now a successful doctor and he is the guy that anyone can die for.

I look around me how people start to peek at him, they did not hide it for him. he stand , smiling like a fool , he might hide it but I still can see he is still a shy boy. And a heartbreaker.
he is still hiding it —–most girls nowadays they don't care if they will get heartbroken at all of that but, as long they had a handsome dick once upon a time in their life. Which is crazy in my opinion.

eww! How disgusting is that _i don't want to seem jealous but heldan is heldan, I don't go that crazy for him .
"Was that even necessary?" I roll my eyes as I unfurled my side of the car.
"What are you talking about? Can't these beautiful ladies crave on such a handsome doctor!"

"I feel sorry for rose." I say as he come to my side and helps me get in to the car.
"You don't have to, she is my woman no girl can ever replace her." I hope that is true. . .  he looks deep into my eyes, and I wonder if was that directed to me?
Why do I feel hurt when he brags about rose being his everything? I don't understand anything nor do I need to _but something throb inside of me whenever he talks about loving rose, and it hurts me, sometimes when I dart my eyes at him it's the other feeling, I don't want to admit anything but whatever that is inside of me is making me delusional and crazy.
I don't want that to happen again even though I can't resist it but. . . I'm obsessing of his beautiful mug, even though he is a heartbreaker but being close to him I forget all about the bad memories we had. . . I read my head, I'm not jealous even if I am—––
Young boy I ain't trying to steal you from her.
You might be handsome and cute but not every girl can have you.
I break the uncomfortable stare that we brought in .
"Can we just go."

"Yeah good idea."

He then proceed to his main seat and start the car keys,before the car takes place I then say "Heldan, I'm ready."
"Ready for what baby girl?"

he dart his eyes at me, that make me little unsure of what I am about to say.

"I'm tired of using crutches."

************