21

Is it love or hatred 3.

When we finish our lesson we decide to go to the café though I don't want to but this is where we loosen like most of our times . I didn't want to come in here that should be much reason I'm not happy about it. These is the place where I met kristino for the first time with my own eyes.

And this place holds those bad memory everytime I step foot into it, that's why I shouldn't watch more fairytales.

"So amanda tell us about your idea."
I come out of my thoughts and scrutinize my eyes at my friends.

Oh hell no!

"I was trying to say that if Hannah gets herself a boyfriend, or maybe a fake boyfriend I don't know. . . it is going to make these two guys jealous and see that she is happy ."

Stupid.

"Come on....kristino doesn't live in here ."I comment .

"Yeah but he has a girlfriend now on ...right ?"

"Yeah I know ."

"Look if you only get a fake boyfriend then you guys only have to pretend for a whole year. "

You talk as if that's so easy to do, one of the reasons she so dumb.

"I'm sorry is these a tv show or novels? I've read many novels about fake boyfriends ."

No, these is the real world we live in, even if I fake it everybody will know .

"Look we only going to look for a perfect boyfriend and you can decide which one will you fall to and then you give it a try if its working ."

"That's bullshit." I said to her as I take a bite on my sandwich.

But they are kinda right, but too I don't want to end up being in trouble. They have moved on and so do I have to do the same, what is the point of doing all these stuff ?

Maybe the point will remain that I'm a loser and every hot gentleman that falls for me end up betraying me at the end .

Maybe .

Possibly they both think I'm such a waste of time and a girl with a lot of boredom and normal life .

Possibly .

They are right, it is time to revenge on them . I want revenge .

"Can you stop playing with that coffee." Karen tells me as they take me out of my thoughts again .

"I'm going to do it ." I tell them.
Amanda abruptly clap her hands excitedly as if I've just did something that I should've done it long time ago I dart my eyes at her irritated, one of the reasons you shouldn't have crazy friends.

"amanda?" Karen says.

"Shout out to my lovely friend guys , she just made a decision of her entire life."
I don't blame the people around us not giving her the attention she seek for but maybe it will add some sense into her life right now.
Karen takes her slig pink bag and stands up to leave.
"I cannot stand this I need to go." I stand up too as I follow him and leave amanda on the table.
"Guys who is going to pay for all of this?"

"You!" we shut the entrance and leave her still talking .
This is silly .

-----------

This time we take a walk to the streets as we look for someone who would match me perfectly. We've spent a whole 5hours looking for a attractive appealing face.
Not that there are not hot faces in New York but they either too short, younger or taken .
As time pass we sit at the benches eating our snacks as we flicker around the city for someone who is single , hot and my type. Health is very important for me especially we have to eat the same kinda foods I love. Like you can't eat avocado and fries even though it's the best combination to some people .

I am absolutely unlucky today. I am starting to lose hope that I will find a perfect fake boyfriend .

"We definitely not going to find a perfect one ." I tell them, with a disappointed mouthpiece .
"By the way, why does it matter to get a handsome face ?"

Karen and I take a glimpse at amanda.

"Because he have to be handsome. . . .and much handsome than my both exes ." I tell her .

"yeah like the Greek god!"

"Yeah but still what is your point? Love is not about people's faces, but about how they love each other and how they feel for each other ."

"Hey, don't start a Bonnie and clyde kinda drama ." Karen tells her .
I didn't ask for this where does bonnie and Clyde stand in this matter.

"Okay you guys stop it and Karen don't talk that kinda way because I don't hesitate to go dangerously ."

I tell her. They both be stillness for a moment and I still keep my focus back to the thousands people, I gaze at the crowded cluster and my whole awareness is grabbed by these handsome face I've seen, he walk so fine and first thing I have acknowledged was his smile, he is seated in a bunch of guys.

Do girls get obsessed by just a guy's smile?
Or it's just me.

I'm not liking the boys part, but what matters is how he looks, he doesn't have any muscular body ,but he is lanky with a brown skin that gleams whenever the lights of New York comes across which I find it sexy but still looks captivating in the eye .

I am so Inlove with what I am seeing right now .

His hair is dark in colour and he is in his simpler jeans and a hoodie.
Seems like we kinda match in clothes .

I need him that's what I am looking for .

"Hey guys look over there ." I tell them as I threshold in a gesture on the guy .

"Oh my god ."

They become startle in awe , Soon as we commence talking of how to approach him . a blonde girl in a white short and a crop top with long sleeves pass trough us as she goes indicating straight to the bunch of boys that are with the Greek god, my eye brows furrows as the thought came to my head that it must be someone's girlfriend I hope not on my last move.

She comes from the behind and hug him as she gives him a blow kiss on his jaw--i can't believe my eyes _ the blonde girl is pulled up into the guy that I seemed to be interested in, and they kiss . I soon hold my forehead and say "Damnit... nice try Hannah ."

"Can we just go home ." a amanda says as she is still froze.
She is right, this is a lot to handle five wasted hours for nothing, he has a
girlfriend .

-----------

"Karen can you sleep with me tonight ?"I tell him .
"You are a grown woman ." he says but then chuckles and joins me to bed .

"I am so lonely Karen, I wish hel... I mean someone who only was mine and belonged only to me could hold me tight and tell me that it is going to be okay ."

"Do you love heldan?" guess he noticed that I accidentally said his name .

"What do you mean?"

"What do you feel for him? Is it love or hatred?"

"I don't know Karen and I also don't want to talk about him ." I say in a nervous act, I don't want to talk about this .
"When are you going to tell him the truth?"
"What truth?"
"You know it yourself you have to tell him what happened to you the past 3 years of your life."

"I will never tell him, id rather stay with the burden myself than telling heldan about it, he is such an asshoe I hate him."

****************