16

I don't love you.

My date  left ,after spending a whole day with him there is nothing more that I want than to hug my bed , we had a lot of fun. i get in and lean over my door, a sigh leaves heavily on my lips . Karen is with heldan watching tv they retain their eyes at me, as I take off my heels.

"So how did it go baby girl?" heldan says, I roll my eyes. He is the last person who I think would ask that—— as if he really cares.
The only reason he is asking is because he wants me to tell him how kristino wet his pants on our first date.
But there is only one thing that upset me the most .
"He did not notice my dress." Karen just spurt  in laughter after the joke that I put on, I thought it is the most important thing he should have noticed before taking me to his fancy places before we even took place , heldan is laughing too.

"Hello! Why are you guys laughing, you were supposed to say something?"

They both dart  at me toe to bottom along with my dress and they gush  in laughter again.

I can't believe that, and why is heldan laughing I thought he said I look beautiful.

Was it because it's pitch?

"Don't worry about it he just forgot his words."

I join them and sit in the middle.
"The color was the problem isn't it?" I look at both of them , they nod in response.
I don't know what happened to this two while I wasn't around but I'm surprise to see both of them not finding them fighting.

I hope Karen did not try to kiss him again this time.
But I remain with a glowing smile on my face, of course they waiting for me to tell them everything that happened.

"we went to to this fancy restaurant and we had fun and all but he bought me a special gift that made my day so far."

I tell them as I grin, heldan suddenly shifts his face, stands up, and says "I'm tired, I think I should go back home."

"But it is too late, you can sleep over here."

"Oh no honey let him go, where will he sleep?"

"He can sleep on my couch."

"Ladies, it's not a problem I'll  walk myself home."

"Please stay I beg you, it is too dangerous outside just one night."

"Okay fine, since you demanding."

He sighs and goes straight to bed.

I don't know what made him go so philosophy, I sense and see the despair on his face.

Did I make him angry?

I  still sit with Karen as he tells me about his day with heldan, it wasn't at all interesting. He tells me heldan chased him around the house and said he was trying to remind him he was still a man.

Heldan sometimes likes to be a jerk whenever he wants to.

I chuckle as he tells me everything, I did not know that heldan was such a funny man. He was always sheltered from me and not an easy guy to talk to.

"So do you like him?"

"Like who?"

"Kristino?" I don't know about that and I am not so sure that someone would develop feelings for someone they only seen two times.

I am a fan of him of course but I don't think I love him.

"No we are just friends I'm not trying to look for a man on him." I tell him, I get up as I made my way straight to bed.

I turn on the light , and heldan is sleeping on the couch. I go straight on him and i try to wake him up.
"Heldan wake up."
"Mmmh mmh baby girl?" his eyes are very drowsy he wakes up and sit up straight and looks at me.
"Don't look at me like that."

"Like what? I'm just looking at you."

"I know but. . ."

"But what?"

"Why did you leave like that? I know that you aren't that tired."

"I didn't know my flowers wouldn't make your day but anyway a stranger did."

Fuck.

"I didn't mean it that way."

"It's okay, Can I see your painting."

I smile as he asks for it and I go to the dining area and find Karen sleeping on top of it , how dare he lie his head on my painting ?the temerity he have to disrespect me like that."Get your head out of my painting Karen." I shift his head as he says something under his gust  , tomorrow morning I might place it somewhere in my bedroom. But still these painting is beautiful but does not have the tattoo that mean a lot to me, I love it with my whole heart.

I go back to my room and he is still up , I hand it over heldan, he opens the cloak that I covered with it i stare at him smiling. he grins , I think he loves it .

When he opens the tracing his eyes were no longer sad, he was smiling while looking at the beautiful drawing.
His smile then withers.

"He is amazing, but where is your tattoo? "

"uhm I also asked him about that... He is not a man of tattoos."

He lifts up his one eye brow in a startle.

"Is he your new boyfriend?"

"I don't know ." I lied to him , I don't know if he would let me go but his entire face is flush red again.
"Does he love you?"

I chuckle with bewilderment "What is your point exactly heldan? if you think I have feelings for you. . . you probably wrong cause I don't love you." I avoid eye contact .
"You don't love me? Well I do and I will never change my words."

His utterances are suppose to make me feel loved and rampant, but I get vexed and i take my pillow , I hit his stupid head.

"You bastard! I still hate you for what you have done to me."

************