29

I love you so much.

Two months later. . .

Everything has changed,  the weather has changed and now it is summer season, the season that matters to us all. . . This season is so important for me, if I had more reason to clarify I would say it thousand times over but no ; I'm still on schedule with this season, these season will be perfect for me and Chris. Kristino is still around and as for heldan whom I rarely see him might be... Not that I care anyway.
kristino is still on denial that I'm happy with my relationship with Chris . Heldan just dwelled away from me as much I expected but not in that kind of way. I still find myself missing him, I still find myself feeling something that I've never understood since the first day we met.

Why do I feel sad for hurting him, why do I feel like the part of me is missing?

I don't understand, I hate him but there is this strange feeling I have. . .

Love is blind to everyone else, not that I am in love with him .
But for me I feel feelings of  gropes like love is trying to speak trough itself.

I've never being so confused in love before, I got three guys clung up into my head like no other person.
I sit down to the very same niche where I sit to clear my mind.
It is always rejuvenating and peaceful here.
I open my notepad and call my mother.

"Mom?" I say to her , holding all the tears back as hard as I can, I don't want her to know the truth yet which would be something I won't be able to explain. I clear my voice as my throat feels drenched before I can speak a word, I hold my emotions my heart pounding for help I wish I can tell her everything and bring back the day before I met everyone before I met the accident. I stay strong and hide my all pain and the pain of seeking help from her with a smile on my face. She is happy , I don't want to ruin her moment  she is having a great time on a spa, the lady behind her massaging her back and her hair is covered with a white towel.

"Hi baby girl."her smile brings out a glow on her face, I never tried getting a beauty treat which I find very a waste of time for me. If I was like the other girls, I wouldn't be so tense.

"I don't remember you during my childhood  going to spa." I tease her as she chuckles.
My mom might be very crazy and talkative but we kind of have a bond together —she doesn't  believe in mother and daughter friendship which is something most of mom's do out there , mom don't  want that because she I would get more comfortable seeing her as a friend than as a mother.
Which is something that I wouldn't do ——no matter how you dare me, I will never be a friend to my mother but her daughter , the first born child that doesn't give attention to .

"Come on I need these."

"Yeah you deserve it, how is dad?"

"Argh you won't believe what your father did to me the other night?"

What?

I raise one of my brow , I'm perplexed of at the moment I don't want to hear what my dad had done to her.
My mind is letting me go where I don't want to go.
Please don't go there!

'what kind of which he did to her'__was she talking about.
"Mom please don't tell me."

"He almost broke my arm!"
she yells and that's when she commence talking and talking like the old times and what I would do was to listen and nod and say "How could he do that to my only mother?"  though I know my dad is a confection loving man. They always fight and complain about things that don't matter .

My mom always find her ways to fight with dad, there is nothing he would do than  blowing off for two weeks just to stress my mom out __
I need these laughter more than anything else , I don't remember when last did I have a good laughter that my cheeks start to hurt and have my stomach pang .
I missed those old days ,my own mother is appeasing my life as it is full of gloaming and frustration.

"Knock knock knock! Babe I'm back! ." Chris sings as he gets in .
"Wait a minute,who is that?" my mom asks I quickly turn it to the other side and let her gaze over  the window outside.
"it's nothing mom it's just the delivery man, you know I ordered some pizza."
I lie, my heart pounds, I don't know what to do yet ; Chris freezes , his stares directed to mine , I become speechless .
"Babe who you talking to?"
"What?"
"No, mom that's not what it looks like I swear." I breath  heavy, my lips are sealed with no answers to bring.

"Hey I know you lying who is that guy?" she demands .
"I have to go, we going to talk later." I hang up the video call and sighs in relieve.

"So. . .your mom doesn't know you are dating?"
"Yeah and worse part is that it is that she knows!" I yell .
He sits next to me as he joins me sitting on  the window, he raises  his hand which has two tickets on it.

"And what's that?"

"Well since we are dating I thought why not going to have some  fun?"

"Meaning. . . ?"

"Girlfriend I'm taking you to the wrestle mania next week ."

I whack him playfully in his chest and get up and romp in a hop in excitement.
"Tell me you joking? "

"Nah I'm serious."

"Oh my god! oh my god! thank you, thank you ,I love you so much." I kiss his lips.

So sweet. . . Wait a minute.
I come back to my senses and realize I've just kissed Chris.
He clear his throats—— The most common thing I find myself doing while I am trying to avoid it.

"I'm so sorry I just got too excited and I..." before I can  finish my sentence he kiss me back .

I open my eyes as we kiss, what am I doing, what is wrong with me?
No.
I stop him repentant .
"Chris, did we just break the rule of not kissing each other?"

I glimpse at those beautiful stares of his , I see how desperate we both need these. at the same time it's  wrong of us to break our rules ——feeling his hands on my waist and his lips touching with mine? Non of that amounted to something any more.

"Do you  want me to break the other one?"

"Then what are you waiting for?"

***************