26

Then kiss me

I don't know why he had to do that.
I did not expect him to show up that way .
Especially on my date, but I guess it kinda helped because he now knows that I am in a relationship with Chris.
I'm so remorseful for what happened to chris, I put an ice cube on his lower jaw as it was bruised  .

"Ouch! please be gentle ." he says, he did not defend himself on that bastard, I don't know what to feel  anymore after what he did to Chris .
Chris is hurt—— badly that I even feel awry the moment when plunges of incisions came out of my stares .

Guys like him deserve nothing but a miserable life .
"I'm so sorry for everything that happened ."
"Don't worry about it, guess the guy is deeply in love with you ." he chuckles .

"No, that's not true . . . .a guy who loves a lady never hits another dude just because he thinks he is being neglected or whatever it might be ."

"What is your point then?"

"A real man will be hurt but will then walk away even though it's hard for them to let go to the one they love the most, but they will accept it ...by the way every man on this planet is different ."

He giggles at my statement. 

Amanda opens the door as behind her  comes Karen , their faces are very fearful and unhappy .

"You need to see these." amanda says .

I get up as I reach to the phone and see a video clip of kristino beating up the hell out of Chris.
I'm sure he wanted these, he would dare to stoop so low just for everybody to see that he can beat someone until they lose power or die on his hands .
Everybody knows that he is a beast, a super star  and a role model to others , so who wouldn't want to see these ?

I take my small bag and walk out of my apartment as infuriated that I can not hesitate to kill two birds at the same time in one bullet .

But still it remains the same that I'm just a crazy girl with two handsome guys fighting over her .

I stop a taxi and as soon it had ceased I climb in it and directed him at my main place where I am going.

----------

The most amazing hotel that I like to vacate in —beside it being the most hotel place where celebrities and special guests love to come at, it still have that classy vibe and an amazing view from the outside, the air is so fresh as the trees around me are so light green and beautiful .

I should leave my place right now and just come into this place .

I love beautiful and fancy element that I am seeing here.

But that's not the case — I don't know how am I going to get in there.  Of course I have to start from the bash  .

When I get in _i see the receptionist seated on her chair and tapping down the computer in front of her, she looks more like in her fourties , her brunette hair is pulled back to her back , her lighter make up makes her face glow ——heart shaped lips, she has a tan skin .

"Hi, I'm here to see kristino . . . ." her stares studies my appearance , she is hundred percent sure that she  had never seen these face anywhere around this place.

"Do I know you?"

"Excuse me?" she put on her glasses and glance at me again.

"Oh you are that stripper right? From last night. . . with mr kristino?"
She giggles , she phone calles kristino and when she is done with her call she gives me the room number.

Guess being a lookalike of someone that I don't know kinda saved my ass,
even though I'm being looking familiar to a stripper but I'm sure I look more better than that somebody.

I arrive to the main door of kristino's apartment my anger start to appear, I didn't come here to be softer.

I set myself as  my hands are neared into a fists, he opens the door as I pull a punch on his face.

"Aah! what was that about?" he yells, he covers his lower jaw and looks at me.
"That's for ruining my date last evening and this is for hurting my boyfrien. . ."

before I could lay another punch on his beautiful face he grabs my hand and glimpse at me.

"Come on, I know you doing these because I rejected you I'm sure that you are desperate to have a boyfriend."

What?

"You think I'm doing these because you rejected me? Shame on you to think that. . . I've known Chris for a long time."

"I'm sorry that I rejected you that way, I actually didn't mean it that way. . .its just that I was already in a relationship."

"That's a lie, you don't find me attractive."
"If I didn't I wouldn't have approached you or go in many dates that we both had."

I' take a notice that he is half naked, something I should have noticed before I took a punch on him .I need to focus on what I came here about —— he only has his pants on and toured his brawny body.

I've never seen anyone that muscular in person —i've only saw people like him in tv and movies and I believed that only those kinda people existed in movies and. . .some role models.
His juice pink lips are parted from each other and shows his two big semblance teeth.
He is very handsome with his brown eyes.
His dreadlocks are in a bun his drealocks from the front are left into the left side of his face and covers a little bit of his left eye.

My heart start to throb as we both dart our eyes at each other silently
I don't know how I feel for him sometimes I only feel this way when he is present and when he is gone he is just a handsome jerk.
But now standing in front of him is different —I' forget that I had a contract, a promise that I shouldn't break. But non of that its on my introspections , the only thing I want is to connect my soul with his.

"Then kiss me " I tell him.

**********