09

Who told you , I'm weak?

These is going to be the first day of my workout, I don't know what I will be expected  to do but whatever it is I am very ready for it.
It is very early in the morning and the sun is really set.
I put down my crutches and still manage to stand well even though it's  very painful. Heldan is about 20cm away from me and that means I must walk to him on my own legs without any help or any crutch.

I start to walk slowly to him. It kinda feels like he is giving me the baby treatment, is he practicing how to train his future babies with rose how to walk?
Because these is not what I literally expected from him.
It takes me 15 minutes to reach on him.

"Come on heldan what is these? you must be joking right?"

"These is called walk exercise if you didn't know and you will have to do it everyday."

"I hate doctors."

"I can give you a medicine to start loving them."

"Oh Jesus Christ." I say.
He  stand up from his chair and says,"Now lets walk another 20cm."
"Argh!." I scream feeling really exhausted.

---------

"For how long am I going to eat this?"
I complain on my  fruit salad dish that heldan had prepared for me.
He mainly orders what I  like to eat, I know he is trying to play games with me, I know he wants to see if I will really fall for it , but for sure pizza is nothing compared to any of my favorite foods in life , so he didn't win but nice try dick.

Heldan is very smart he can do anything for me to fall on his silly traps _but I'm smarter than him .

"Because that's real good for you, I'm a doctor and it's not good working out without a proper healthy diet."
"You know you now starting to sound more like a doctor."
"Because I am a doctor baby girl."

I still ask myself why he calls me baby girl, even though he had told me the reason why.

"Aren't you going to see your girlfriend today?"

He dart his eyes at me perplex , probably of why am I asking that, isn't non of my business to know anything about him.

"Why you asking that?"

"No, is just that we have being spending more time together than you spending a lot of time with your own girlfriend don't you think?"

"Hannah have you forgotten my girlfriend is also my colleague?"

Shit.

"I know but, you actually see each other at work , and you never took her out as couples."

He sighs "Can we please drop these."

"Why I'm just asking and I would like an answer to my question I don't want your girlfriend to think that I have replaced her or something."

"Why would you even think that I would like to get back to you, Hannah I'm sorry to say these but I never liked you or neither you were not my type of girl I would love to date I'm sorry to put it that way."

He looks at the other flank,he feels repent at what he had said to me.
I can't  hide it that I also feel heart broken after this words came out of his mouth ; maybe that's what it means to stay out of people's business.

But whatever they might say, truth is always clear when someone is angry , and you should see their true colors.

"I'm sorry Hannah but you really deserve better, I'm sorry for everything I just want to help you recover as a doctor and I will be out of your life for good I swear."

"Don't be sorry for me, actually I'm more stronger than you can imagine." I say as I take another sharpness of my food.

"Don't fake it, I shouldn't have said that most girls like you can't bare even a small burn." he chuckle.

"Other girls not me, who told you I'm weak?"

---------

My legs are very sore everytime I take another step, I don't know if these is working. He help me get into my bed and switched off the light of my room and before he close the door.he chuckles and says "Hannah, you have proved to me today that you are weak."
He says it at last, my whole body is in pain, worst of all are my legs, I can't be much stronger to handle what is going on.

"Shut up heldan, you not helping."

"I don't believe that."

"Get the hell out of my room."
He closes the door as he leaves, I'm not yet sleepy but I look around the ceiling of my room and think about how I will go to this party.
I need to see him, I'm a huge fan of his.
Kristino is one of those guys that don't care about how the world prefers how to see them , besides being a model kristino is also an actor he once appeared in one of my favorite movies when I was still 14 years old. I like that movies because of him —–everytime he appeared I would go wild and feel my cheeks hurt because I redden in a smile for 20 minutes.

Though it's crazy to think I am going to see him here, he doesn't even know me, I'm just a dying fan with full of responsibilities I'm way too old to be his girlfriend or anything, I don't have that body that guys go crazy when looking at me. Apparently my legs are not healing yet;but if they were I would hit the gym everytime I get to be fit for him.
But that not the point , it's just a stupid crush I have for him .

It is very dark but I can hardly hear the tv  playing.

A wink of time goes by and I hear a female voice coming from the living area .
I abruptly try to wake up and wander
carefully as I am slightly weary .
I then open my door slowly, I glare at living area and I can't  believe my eyes.

In my couch?

My favorite couch that my mom and dad had bought for me as a present gift on my 20th birthday?

I stun in shock, my eyes widens to as jaw-dropper comes out my face  after seeing heldan butt naked with his sweetheart girlfriend fucking on my couch.

She extend her hands to close her mouth to not make any noise.

She  start to moan more louder I, I breath heavily, my eyes damp in tears my lips part in a jaw drop of what Is in front of my naked eyes. So he planned all this?to hurt me and show what he can do in my house? I shut down my door in resentment after what I've caught a glimpse of .

I'm sure that they heard it, they must be alert that I saw everything.

I climb back to bed as I cry and tears doused down my pillow.

Heldan is hurting me more every single day.
I'm such a fool !

***************