20

Is it love or hatred 2.

"You sure that you going to be okay?"

"Yeah I'm alright, don't worry about me ."
Of course I'm not alright .
What was I thinking? I thought we had a 'something going between the two of us,' what was that ?

Kristino is single and I tried to make a move on him by falling inlove with him so that I may make heldan jealous .

I cannot let these happen, I have to do something about it, heldan always wins and I always lose!
I cannot let him get away just like that how am I going to fix this, it was just a stupid kiss.

I walk straight to my bedroom and open up my laptop as I begin to search on *How to make a guy like you back *

*How to be attractive *

*How to make him miss you *
*How to make him obsessed with you *
*How to make him fall in love with you deeply *

They have different tips and how I've never done these before, and I wish it wasn't difficult to get a guy who would love me for me and my flaws.
I seem to like Kristino and I also love hanging out with him more than anyone I've ever hung out with.
I close my laptop and lie on my bed

A knock on my door interrupts while I am still thinking to find a solution and the door slides open as Karen gets inside.

"Is that jerk out of my house ?"

"Yeah, he said it was better for him to leave than fighting with you ."

great.

"he loves you, I know he had done you wrong but he had taken care of you when nobody did until you recovered ."

So. . .

"I did not ask his help or to feel pity for me ."
I don't know what I now feel about him, something is strange about how I feel about him, sometimes I would think of him, whenever he is not by my side. Sometimes I feel sad and angry at him.

"Do you love him." he asks .
"No ."
"What about kristino ?"
"I don't know about him ."

"You need to settle down with yourself and ..."
"arrh I don't need to settle down I need to make kristino to love me ."

"What?"
"Yes, and I want you to help me with that so that I may forget about heldan ."

"Wait a minute, you trying to tell me that you still in love with heldan or you want to avenge yourself from Heldan so that he may be what? Jealous? Eww Hannah how could even think about that that's very gross ."

"Don't judge me right now okay? he won't leave me alone right now ."

"Do you want him to do that?"

"Yes ."

Karen sits down and take a glimpse at me and smiles as he ponders, I bet he might be thinking of coming up with a good idea .

****************

I , Karen and amanda share each other's opinion and still we are frustrated of our ridiculous plans.
Heldan loves me, I love him too. . . I mean I don't know . but I don't trust him. Kristino kissed me and still said I'm beautiful and I deserve better he only want to build a friendship with me.

I guess non of these two guys are worth it for me .

When we walked down to attend our classes and crossed the streets we were walking in silence and frustration of what to do. Of course I'm not an idiot.
These both guys still made me feel like a toy. A familiar red car is parked at the parking lot of our school and I saw heldan with a girl kissing on the car.

That means it must be his new girlfriend, my eyes closed in shock and disbelief that the same guy who told me days ago that he loves me is now with another girl and kissing.
I then looked at the left side that's when I noticed a guy with dreadlocks seated in a bike and smiling, laughing, grabbing another girl's boobs. When I patiently glared at him more carefully I see that it is kristino.

How could these two people be at the same place where im at .

They both players, my favorite model. I saw how people clapped hands for the both two couples and grabbed the whole people's attention, they had taken pictures of them and videos .
The girl surely felt amazing and famous because he had got him .

My eyes abruptly they had turned watery on them .Karen hugs me tightly as I couldn't handle but to cry.
I then broke the trance of the hug as I qiped my tears and noticed that kristino had seen my tears.

"I am going to kill him ." Amanda says, before he could make another step to him we stopped her with our both fake grin and went to class.

I didn't much participate in my classes after the nightmare I've seen this morning and the classes were so many to attend to.

"Are you okay ?"
"Yeah I'm fine don't worry about me ."
I tell her, I then tossed my hand to the other side and tried to focus on my lessons.

"You know I told you that you need to settle down and find yourself." he tells me .

"I cannot do that, I cannot allow a man play with my feelings and do nothing about it ."

"It.is such a small world ." amanda says.

Indeed.

"yeah you right ."

"So then what are you going to do ."

"Oh no definitely she needs to get a guy ."

"What!?!" we shouted at her as she raised her eyes widened in awe, we the realized that professor brooks stopped teaching and glared at us as the rest of the class did.

"We sorry it won't happen again, please don't dismiss us ." Karen tells professor brooks as he behaved as a gay.

I hate it when he does that .

The class continued with the lesson .

"I mean think about it ." amanda stated as we then shut her off again .

"Shut up !" we said it louder again, and professor brooks said "Last warning."

**************