28

The battle between lovers .

I'm not ready to open the door yet, after I take a glimpse at the speck of my door and see everyone talking in the living room_ makes  me a bit like a bad person.
I did not expect heldan to be here or Chris —they are the last two people I  want to see right now. If I see their two faces I might be little overwhelmed and triggered by my imaginations .

But I have to open the door and get in, I should stop acting like a 15 year old in trouble.

Come on Hannah inhale and exhale.

Inhale and exhale.

I open the door as I get inside , everyone stands up with  shocked faces of awe except for heldan .
"Where the hell have you being?. . .and your outfit?" Karen fondles his hands together.

I sit down next to Chris and he takes  my hand holding it softly, I'm not comfortable with what he is doing but then I take control of myself the stare of heldan makes me suffocated by just sitting next to Chris , he  flick his right eye at me and look back  at heldan who is seated facing with us on the other couch —that's a nice move he did , but then it's unnecessary I don't want to feel bad for hurting his feelings but he also doesn't deserve me or for me to feel sympathy for him.

"I told you guys. . .that she was fine. Did you have a great weekend with my mother?"

What?

Their faces all dart in a rhetorical question  to hear my response —heldan's eyes are not inconspicuous that how much hurt he is ——not  hard to tell why he is looking at me that way for?

I'm not used to lie and I don't feel adequate for everyone who is here.
But I know why I am doing these for —— maybe he would stay away from me and not hurt my feelings.

"You have a boyfriend. . .that was so fast, you didn't tell me  you had a boyfriend." he leaves a smile.

"Well as you can see I am more happy with him and he treats me like a lady."

I tell him as I fake a smile, i lean my head on chris's arm I try hard to ignore the feeling that is inside of me by any chance —–why do I feel this way everytime I hurt him? Why can't I move on the same way he did? It's so unfair .
"So you went to see your boyfriend 's family? You got out of here like crazy yesterday . "

amanda says . I rose my eyes at her she continue and says "You said you were going to kill kristino after he had injured Chris,on the phone when I sent you a message asking where you at remember ?" she added.

Shit! How did I forget that?

"Well I guess she spent her night with kristino." heldan says with a lot of pride .

"Well I did not, I thought it might be best if I went to my inlaws and clear up my mind."

"Then why didn't you answer our calls?"

"Because I was busy spending time with my future inlaws?"

"Are you both planning to get married already ?"
I see what he is doing, he is pushing me, provoking me .
I twist my lips in a outrage, I feel like I can just stifle his neck, the nerve he has to do that to me —— by the way why is he in my house?

"you know what babe. . ." I add as I get up and look at heldan with a smile .

"I'm so tired I would like to get a nice massage from you."

"Oh shit!" amanda course .

-----------

"Oh my god did you see his face?"

Chris says as we both  chuckle to our first victory _this is a good sign that my plan it's going according to my idea , now heldan can mind his business and finally leave me alone for good——beside him leaving me this is a good revenge , a sweet hurtful revenge that has no taste of sweet or candies to taste but pain, I spent my 3 years of regret and disappointment to my family because of him I hate him _i want him to feel the same pain when he left me crying under the hard rain in an unknown place that I have never being at , I hate him so much .
"Yeah, he deserved it and I saw how his eyes turned red  he was already about to cry." I giggle .

"Maybe he does. . .did you see the way he talks to you?"
"Yeah."
"Man like him really deserve what you doing to him right now."

"What are those?"

I ask as I take another chip bite.

"Those are lays currently my favorite."

"Mmhi not bad."

"What do you mean not bad, lays are better than any kind of chips"

"nah I don't think so , they can't beat doritos."

"You know what, you and my mom quite have the same taste in snacks . ''

"Really?" I smile.

"Yeah and they gross." 

I hit him with a pillow as he chuckle he falls down the floor, I accidentally fall on top of him —which is a completely an accident.

I have to say that I have been ignoring to have a eye contact with him ——and  looking at him straight in the eye because of my silly imaginations . It's  affecting my beliefs and my behavior towards everyone .
I am not sure that I am going to act normal after now. . .or  that incident that happened while I was still in the shower, I wish I can erase it but it's  impossible to do so.

Our eyes apparently meet with each other I have to break the ace , I stand up and lie on the bed as I cover myself with the blanket.

"I'm so sorry I didn't mean to." I tell him.
He climbs into the bed , he  sit up straight.
"It's okay, it was just an accident."
"Yeah can we just sleep?"

"You know you have being acting all strange since you have came back home ?

"what do you mean, I'm okay I'm  just tired."

"Were you with the guy. . . . kristino?"

***************