19

Is it love or hatred.

"Okay can the both of you tell me what is wrong between you two ?" heldan and I are seated at the same couch and make a distance from each other, our incensed faces both look at the sideways while Karen stands in front of us trying to get a point between us.

heldan is still soggy, I wish I didn't go that extra.
He is so mad right now.

But I have more reasons why I did that, why would he mention something I have gone through while I was still heartbroken and devastated because he broke my heart?
How does he know that I once had gone to therapy?

"She needs help , that's what is wrong ."
"No, you just need to get  out of my life and my business." I tel  him, Karen shut me from talking I try to calm myself down before I can start chaos and throw muscles into my beautiful apartment.

"Okay, I want to ask you guys a sincere question one by one and you both have to tell me while looking at each other  but you both don't be afraid since you guys have a lot of chemistry together, you should only be honest ."

Is these some television show, cause I am damn serious ?

"okay why do you guys hate each other so much ?"

"Because he is a cheater and he ran away from his duties !"
" what are you talking about? I didn't run away from anything I told you that was a bet and I apologise for that I already had a girlfriend. I didn't want to break her heart."

"But you did."

"What is wrong with you?"

"Both of you calm down."

"I don't hate but I care about you and I only want the best for you and that guy. . .? Oh please "he exhales .

"Really are we going to talk about my boyfriend ?"

"Your boyfriend?"

The door opens and I recognize the voice  .

"Hello everyone. . . I have being standing on the door for a while so I thought you might have not being hearing me so I got in ."

I stand up as I fake a smile and give him a warm hug, I love making heldan covetous , but he do not bother to look back .

"Hy ."

"Hi ."

I know that he seems very confused about what I have just done, but I did not think he would mind because of yesterday night ......

---------

Kristino and I  seat on his car as we listen to his music .
It is so boring and nothing interesting about his music taste. I don't blame him , many rich people prefer boring classic music.

When was the last time I listened to madonna?

Probably never .

"Your music is boring ." I tell him as I fake a grin again, he shows a confuse smile and instead says "Thank you but you wouldn't understand it, I mean we different people with different types and life choices ."

Ouch.

"No I don't mean it that way,  I mean that it is uhm classic enjoyable and boring ."

"Oh I get you ....are you alright ?"

"Yeah I am fine ."

"You don't seem fine, I heard you yelling at your ex boyfriend ."

Really?

"Kristino can you take me out ?" I ask him, evading from the topic he is about to put on, I don't want to talk about these right now. I want to go and have a lot of fun and many drinks as I possibly can .

I tell him to break off at a pub and chill out there, he seems really not liking it here and is a person who doesn't enjoy pubs a lot. Most models do go to tavern but he is acting more like a Christian  I am just here for a drink, not for him to judge my life and look at me weirdly.
I needed this, especially tonight.

"Don't you want a drink?"
"I don't drink ." he says I then chuckle loudly and fall on the sofa, my head falls right into his arm and I look at him he looks so stupid and young  .
"Oops!''I say.

"Butt hole, you don't drink ?"

"Uhm I don't think you fine right now ."
"I want another drink." I get up away from him, he grabs my hand back at him as I sit up straight.

"Okay enough drinking let's go home ."

He yanks me up to his hard arms and put me in his car , before we he took off, I take the keys of his cars as he tries to reach his hands on them.

"Hey, what are you doing ?" he gets irritated. I then take the keys and place them on my boobs.
He closes his eyes with his hand and feels embarrassed.

"Oh my god are you drunk ?" he laughs at me .
"No, I'm just feeling good, someone made me mad and I feel like I could just turn loose  of this anxiety that I have ."

"Why don't you kick him out?" I never thought about that yet and if I do so that means I won't get to see him anymore .

"Yeah you right I'm going to do so ." I tell him, I take out the car keys off my breast and give it to  him , he smiles and start to drive me home.

"Hey about last night I'm truly sorry it shouldn't have happened ." he tells me .

"I'm sorry what ?"

"The kissing incident . . . Look I think you beautiful and smart but I don't  actually date you but I want to hang out with you and know you better that's all ."

Hell no.

"Oh, I uhm... I understand that I'm sorry it was my fault  ."

"Please don't blame yourself ."

****************