13

Please say yes.

"Excuse me? I beg your pardon."

"Oh please, I'm sorry I was just talking to my friend."he chuckle.

He is starting to embarrass me more, I bow down my head and take a sip of my coffee and swallow it hard his presence makes my heart throb.
I can't even look at him in the eyes, what is these feeling? my cheeks are narrowly burning.
"No problem I was just thinking  since I was invited in one of my friends party, I need someone to go with, I don't know anyone here and I'm wondering if I could ask these lady out with me." he says, his voice is so soft and so bulky, he is referring to me on a date out with him?

My friends look at me as they wait for me to say something, I ultimately turn a blind eye at him, surely didn't go as I planned  "You mean. . . me?"
"Yes you."

Karen and amanda play with their eyes up and down, showing me their puppy eyes advising me to say yes I roll my eyes and stare back to kristino who is still  standing , his hands shoved into his pockets and also looking at me as if he just caught a glimpse of princess diana.

"Uhh I will think about it." to some ladies there is no , 'I will think about it 'when the guy is hot, famous and rich. . . But that is not the case with me. I don't want to add another issue while the other is still unsolved .I'm starting to feel hot in here, I need to get out. If I wasn't shy I wouldn't mind leaving it by the window. God! This guy is making me wet my pants.
He extends his hand and leaves a card that has his phone number.

I've being dying for this.

"When you accept my invitation, you can take my card and call me." Karen takes the card and put it on his chest.

Can't he stop to be such an embarrassing friend?
He doesn't have any damn breast!

"Oh, okay I have to leave, I will see you soon." he says and goes back to his seats.

"Yes, I'm going to call you." Karen says.

"Was that necessary Karen?"
"What? I thought you weren't interested on him."
"Give me back my card." I tell him as I extended my hand to him , then he says  "The world can't have one boyfriend forever Hannah."

Eww! Who dates two boyfriends at the same time?
He doesn't surprise me at all.

He takes out the card out of his chest and I realize he had put on a bra.

I stand up irritated and leave the café.

Should I go to these party?

I reach home so exhausted and I am still thinking about the party, I can't believe he is here. I am such a big fan of him, my bedroom is almost crammed up with his pictures and my bathroom, even the cover of my diary and  my phone wall paper.

Am I starting to worship him or am I just obsessed with him?
Nah to me it makes no difference that I like him so much.

When I open the door of my apartment, the lamps are turned on but I left the house dark.
Is someone in here?
I walk straight to the bedroom and before I could go in, I find the other room where heldan used to sleep petite opened .

Heldan opens the door as he come out holding his bags .
Where is he going?

Our eyes meet in a startle when we see each other.
"My door was locked. . ."

"Uhm I'm sorry I couldn't wait, so I decided to use the spare key."

"oh I see, you now leaving."

"I think that's the best way. . .I guess, I can't leave her." his eyes become damp in tears, I somehow saw this coming ,his pain trough his eyes it's like he did not want to leave, he did not want to do these.
Sometimes a man cannot change his true colors , once a dog ,always a dog . My heart feels scratched, I want to scream and beg him not to go , but that's what I wanted at first and now it's unbelievable .
I don't want him to leave.
My house has being so much fun and so bright whenever he is here around me.
I take a peek on the other side.

"Hannah I didn't mean to hurt you like that, I still love you."
Love me? You only want me to believe that .
"She deserves better, I don't want to break her heart just because you slept with me."
"Hannah I love you." his eyes are very tragic and tears leaves his eyes, he  let out his tears to swim on his beautiful jawline as he wipe them.
These is the first time I see heldan cry, I've never seen him cry before and now he is.
My heart hurts as I experience him crying in front of me; he is crying because of me or because he loves me?

"No, you don't, you love Rose," I tell him, and he moves forward to me with his bags.

He tinges my waist so unhurriedly, that his lips move around my neck to my lips, I begin to breathe heavily as he starts to grab me into his bare hands herding me to my room.
I took out his black shirt and unzipped his trousers.

This is happening again.

He spreads my legs and his head down to my..... He moves his tongue on me. .and had fun with it, I breathe heavily again as I moan louder, he then penetrate his hard cock inside of me —I look deep into his eyes as he does the same too.

---------

Heldan left a few hours ago, while I was still in bed and sensed the scent on the black t-shirt that he had left me with.
Not to forget the smell of sex that he left me with.
I don't know if I had lost my mind for him but I am still in love with what he did to me tonight.
I smile in a redden, my cheeks start to hurt as I start beaming unattended.

I will forever hate him for leaving me again and leaving me with good memories of sex in my bedroom.

A message from Karen brings me back to life.
I should get up and clean this room instead of thinking about sex.

*Open the door I'm standing outside of your door .*

Karen would show up , no matter how I wanted some privacy alone in my house. I am still naked and it's still chilly.
I take the black t-shirt and put it on with my black sock as I head to the door and open it.

"What do you want?" I tell him as he get in with a booze of champagne on his hands, he had put on a pink short wave wig on his head.

Looks good. At least his hair is different from mine , it is so messy and looks dry .I love brunette wave hair.
I close the door and lock it. He looks drunk , I hope he did not call kristino ,
Karen is much dramatical than ever.

I nod my head as I chuckle." okay what is that?"
"Champagne bitch."

He sit on my favorite settee.

No not the couch, not these time.

"No no no karen please don't sit there."

"Why? it's  just a couch, and why you dressed like that?"

"Karen it is more than a couch." I tell him as he widen his mouth in startle and "Oh I see eww! gross!" he smiles as he moves to the other sofa.

"So tell me when did you call him so fast to play?"

What?

"What do you mean?"
"I'm talking about the guy from the caffeine?"

"It was not him, it was. . . Heldan." I tell him , I walk to the kitchen trying by any means to evade myself his questions.

But Karen is not that friend who can get away from things just like that.

"What? How could you be such an idiotà!"

"Hey that's my life and please don't start with the Portuguese accent it doesn't suit you ."
"Come on Hannah," he then stops talking for a moment and later says

"Please say yes."

I don't know why and how the hell he finds his ways to convince me.

I still want to see him over again and he is my biggest model that I love the most.

I should go.

"Fine."

"Yes, then let's drink to that."

**************