33

Him or me?

I am  still standing on his door after he kicked me out of his house, I've never being this heart broken. I wipe my tears that is starting to burn up my cheeks , the brush-off of the night hits hard, I don't want to go home either but where can I spend the night, I don't want to return back home —if I do I have to see chris's face.  I get up and get straight to my car and start the keys.

I don't want to go home _i know that Chris might be waiting for me right now and worrying himself about me. But I don't feel like going home right now —i want to go somewhere far or maybe at a taproom would be much better.
As I  drive, I can not help myself , I repeat every word that came out of his mouth to my ears and I realize he is right, I can't pretend to myself that whatever he said isn't true —he needs someone who will be there whenever he needs help in anything. How could I be so heedless?
I'm such a weakling for not thinking for others instead for myself all the time.

When I arrive I park  my car at the parking lot as I make my entrance to the pub. Perhaps this place is going to make me feel better, it's full of throng I see the tables and I go and sit beside a lard lady,red long hair , she looks  more like she is on her fourties.

These days or should I say in these generation is never that surprising to see a woman on her forties in the pub or in her fifties. It's  always a thing since forever.
She is so beautiful with a beautiful brown skin, a small noise, ample cute lips . I capture her gazes when she dart at me studying my appearance _her eyes are dark and little glossy with a gorgeous jawline.
Oh my god .Fourty never looked so beautiful.

"Are you lost?"she asks, and I come back to my senses , I shrug my shoulder as the barman come up with a drink.
"No."
She chuckles and I wonder what is funny.
"I'm sorry I was just playing with you I didn't mean to scare you."

No you didn't.

"it's okay."
."By the way nice hair, where did you get it?"
What?
"No." I chuckle a bit and tossed my hair to the side.
"That's my real hair."
"Oh it really looks good."
I have forgotten that I was crying I don't know how my hair looks right now but according to this lady next to me it seems like my hair isn't bad at all, I had pull my hair straight since I want to see a difference _a new version of me it is so brown and beautiful and sloppy.

"Did your boyfriend dump you?" she suddenly ask, I rumple my forehead and nod at the same time as I sip my drink with a straw.
"No."
"Then why are you alone in this crazy place? Well mine just broke up with me two weeks ago and I can't help it , I miss him a lot... He said I looked too old for him ."
"Uhm I just want to clear my mind a bit." I lie to her. I feel sorry for her .
"How old are you?"
"I'm 22."
"Oh baby girl you too young to be here."
I'm 22 years old , I'm not young to be in here.
"Yeah, what about you how old are you."

"Oh I'm 29 years old." she beams a smile at me, my eyes widen after her respond which is so hard to believe.

Oh my god she looks more like she is in her fourties!

My lord...29 never looked that old.

As our conversation goes on, I never thought I would have a good enjoyable conversation with a total stranger like that we laugh, we dance and did whatever two broken hearted girls would do in a pub.
I feel little dizzy—_ I can walk nice, I should not drink more but the lady  makes  me very curious about her relationship stories that  makes  me drink more than seven glasses, my stomach hurts so bad because of laughing too much —i missed that feeling so much _the lady decide to go to the bathroom as I continue to stand like a fool smiling in the pub ——greeting everyone that is having fun——what have they put in my drink? I feel strange ——the phone  rings on the table and I get close to it and see that is mom calling I close my mouth with my left hand, my eyes widen "Oh shit." I say to myself as I chuckle , I take the phone and put it in my ears.

"Mooooootherrrrr."

"You have to come back home there has being an accident."

"What accident, you always want to ruin my life and im happy to say that im free now I can make my own decisions."

"Hannah you don't understand car has being. . . "

"Huh? Oh say hello for me to him."

"Are you drunk?"

"yes and what are you going to do about it?"

"Hannah this is important come back home."

"No!"
I hang up on her, what is she talking about?
I shrug my shoulder and take the last glance that it's on the table.

I look up to the vip and I see kristino walking ——entering to a private room,his two man standing  on the door, they did not dress like body guards but they worn their blue jeans and different shades of denim jackets with black glasses on.

I need to get out of here before kristino sees me here, I leave the crowd as I make  myself the way out from the exit door straight to where I parked my car. But something stops me from moving forward. My eyes meet with two fellow's  dressed like the men in black leaning on my car or should I say chris's car.

Their appearance makes me  little shudder. They don't say a word .

But why would they speak a word _ that's what I expect since they leaning on my car .  looking directly at me  I don't know if I should go back inside and hang out with the red hair lady.

"Who are you guys?" I ask , but definitely not expecting an answer from them —they don't  bother to respond and show me how little they care.
"Oh I guess I won't get any answer right?" I ask again and giggle.
"Don't worry about them." a familiar voice behind me says, I know this baritone voice, his breath behind my back blows slowly trough my shoulders and neck and I come to be little shudder, he moves his hands on my waist , his lips slowly moving trough my ears.

"Hannah I know you crave me."

"Kristino?"

Is he drunk? Why the hell would I?
Or maybe he is right , why wouldn't I , he is hot sexy and any woman would want him. I pull him off me.

"What are you doing, you have a girlfriend!"I yell at him.  He gets irritated by me reaction .
"But I love you and I want you."
"Kristino please don't, this is a mistake okay?"
"Feelings are never a mistake, what I feel for you is real."

He comes more closer to me, I  move back from him and lean on the wall, I don't know if he had gone crazy but then I have realize that I don't have any feelings for him _im now afraid of him.
A punch unexpectedly strikes on his jaw , he falls down the floor and leaves  me stunned .

***************