11

Holy shit! My man?

Three months ,two weeks and 14 days since my legs recovered. Can't think more than walking a day long .I'm so happy that I recovered.
Heldan is still on his way coming back home.
I sit on the window of my apartment as I regard down the streets to the buzzing cars and murmur of people's voices steps. My mom is talking to me trough my iPad and asking me about my life with the mysterious doctor that helped me.

Of course I did not tell her that it is heldan, I swear my mom would book a flight only to come and put up 567 insults on my door step.

You can imagine your mom, seeing that one guy that broke your heart so badly that she  even dream to strangle him.

"Mom I promise there is nothing going on between me and hel.. I mean the doctor."

"I hope so cause I'm tired of you crying because of all these stupid guys."

"mom I have to go now." I tell her as she starts to roam between her mouth.

I close my iPad and stand up as I go to change into the bathroom.
I have to take a shower so that I may go to class.
I take out my clothes and I switch on the bombardment. I hum singing while I shower, i wash my hair, the shower is so hot and so relaxing. I don't want to come out of this shower anytime soon.
The door sound grabs my attention as it open , it must be heldan.

But what if it's not him?

"heldan are you home?" I ask as I come out of the shower.
But nobody respond back to me and that  make me startle if maybe there are intruders in the house, it might be possible.

I come out from the shower and walk trough the quotation and to the living area.
There are some cringe bluster coming from the kitchen I then grab a golf stick on my hands .

I make  a shocking appearance and say "stop! what are you doing in my house?" my eyes are close, I don't know why , but whoever is there might be thinking I'm such a fool for that. . .I should open my eyes.
Our eyes meet in a stupefaction, he drops his snacks on the floor and rose his brows and his eyes widen in shock, these time I realize his eyes darted at my. . . . . Oh no! What was I thinking I am naked in front of him!

"Hannah baby girl?" he says.
"I'm really sorry these must be a mistake." I tell him as I take a pillow to cover my body on the couch.

"Uhm yeah yeah sure."

"want some lunch?"

"Uhh yeah sure." I say

These is really getting awkward between the two of us, we eat our breakfast silently as the embarrassment of myself showing up on him naked had made the tension between us very tense.
I stand as soon as I finish my breakfast and a hand of him reaches out to me and cease me on the way.

"What?"

"I lied when I told you I didn't love you."

I chuckle "Why you telling me that by the way it is over now isn't it?"

"What I mean is, I think I've developed some kind of feelings for you for the past three months living together, and I know you know what I'm talking about."
.
"Heldan I think these is getting too much far."

I tell him but he start to move his hand around my face and touchs my lips.

Feels so good, my body becomes hot as he touches me.

My towel falls down the floor and I let him kiss me on the lips .
His whole hands are beneath my butt and he grabs me to the settee.
My favorite couch.
I unzip his black trouser and take  off his white t-shirt as he spread my legs and penetrated his hard cock inside of me .

I moan as he start moving his hard cock inside of me .

When last time did I have these feelings of pleasure ?

I look deeply into his eyes, "Do you want me to stop ?"
"No please ."

---------

The door opens and we then stop as I glimpse at rose behind heldan .

"What?" she stand still shock and breath laboriously  like she was about to explode .
"Rose I swear it is a mistake, we didn't meant to do it ."
"Stop don't even dare touch me, you know what you can have him and see if he will still make you happy ."

"Rose please let's talk ." heldan grabs rose's hand and she pushes him away from her as he tumble to the other couch .
"Holy shit! My man?" she shouts, she struck her hands on her head.
"You know what tables turn and as for you it is over,you Hannah don't forget that one day it is going to be you ."

She storms out of the house and heldan follows her from the stairs I take my  towel and follow them .
They are both arguing on the streets full of people wandering around and others just stand and ricochete at us as our half naked body are the only thing that make them quell .
Heldan cloaks his lower body and reveals his upper body, rose is totally angry right now and making a lot of circus.
"Can we at least solve these matter ."
I tell them as rose abruptly goes silent for a while she moves towards me, her actions made me unaware of what is her intention to do with me. Her eyes are so covered with wrath, showing the critter that she has become .
"You bitch!  I will kill you ." she pulls my curly brunette hair as heldan come to rescue and stand between us .

"Heldan handle your bitch, I swear if I see her ugly face I'm going to kill her ." she is breathing very laboriously .
I cover my mouth in a fright of what just happened I turn around to leave and heldan still want to explain and apologise to her.

Out of the blue  I feel her presence on my back, she take off the white towel that I have wrapped my body with. I yell out as people around the streets take out their phones and start shooting me , strange faces starts laughing at me.

"Jesus ." heldan says .

"Here is my number ." a old nasty grandpa with white hair in silver goggles says.
"Shut up, you nasty fuck !" he comes to me and coats  my body with the towel again .

************