15

I don't date girls with tattoos 2.

"So where are we," I ask, this date I thought was an invitation to a party from his friends gets me a little curious won't they find it weird if I appear like this? but it's not as I have seen for now, he had closed my eyes with a hankie. He holds my hand and makes sure that I don't hit anything that is around me. The sound of an entrance grabs my attention and the murmuring of people.

That's how I know that I'm in a restaurant instead of a birthday party.
I guess he duped me, what a good gimmick.

I hate public eyes, so all these people here are seeing this stupid me and a stranger who bound my eyes?

"Okay we have arrived, you may close your eyes please," he says as I sit down.

"You may take it out."

Huh!?
is that romantic? Is he not supposed to take it out for me?
Is this his first date with me or he is just being a douchebag?

"Oh okay." I take out the hankie and I open my eyes and meet with his face in front of me, his smile almost makes me awe.
"You like it?" I should have noticed the restaurant before his eyes.

I check around the entire restaurant, and I've never been in this diner, it is one of the most expensive diners in New York, and most——— celebrities like him can eat in these places, but why here and why me?

"I thought we were in a party invitation."

"Sorry that I lied, I just wanted to get to know you."

Bastard, you did great genius.

"Oh I see, well I'm not someone who likes parties so I'm okay about it."

"You are?"

Should I tell him my real name or maybe I should know him first then I will tell him later.

"My name?"

"Yeah, your name? I'm sorry I should have asked. your name first before I could. . ."
"It's okay I get it, I'm hazel," I tell him, lying never made me feel any better but, I don't feel comfortable telling strangers my name. He is a famous model but also a stranger.

He is not a stranger but he is a celebrity, a model and a boxer but I know nothing about him that much, I only know that he loves milkshakes, drinks whisky a lot when he is stressed out, he doesn't have girlfriends but have millions of them, he fell Inlove with boxing at age five, his mom died while he was 10 years old and he then grew up staying with his big brother and father.

"Well, I'm kristino."

Of course, I know who you are.

"Oh I know your name, I'm one of your fans ."

"oh I guess I'm famous." he chuckles.

What a fantastic laugh.

We had a lot of laughter and —–— interesting conversation after all, he is really funny and someone I would spend hours talking to . he tells me about his early childhood and how he used to love two girls at the same time and gave them equal love, but his mom ended up beating him hard when she finds out he was dating at the age of 9.

My mom would kill me if I did date at that age.

"You so funny." I chuckle again. at these moment I take a look at him into his beautiful eyes , he got those cute brown eyes that makes you stare for hours trying to figure out whether they hazel or dark brown _but I don't know why they bring me back to heldan's eyes. His perfect jawline leaves me with a jaw-drop. His lips are little pink on his lid lips, fucking  attractive.

"What?" he says as my face gets flushed red."No nothing, I'm sorry."

These Is getting gauche.

He takes out his black carryall, I  forget to ask what was doing on our date.
I never saw models going out on a date carrying satchels as if they going on a business date.

I don't know if I heard of such.

"What is that?" I ask him showing a knickknack in my face.
"Something I should have shown you a long time ago, I think you going to like it," he says.

He takes it out and hands it over to me, I open it and I see a painting of me seated with my friends at the café, how did he do that? Like when did he . . .
My whole face is covered with splendor after looking at the painting, nobody has ever done these for me, is he also an artist?

God, damn he is so talented.

"Wow I love it, when did you  paint these?"

"The first day that I saw you, I wanted to give it to you that very same day but I didn't want to ruin your moment with your friends."

Stop being so sweet, these is amazing.

"Thank you, kristino."I thank him.

His eyes gazes at me while I still  peek on the painting.
"Is he your boyfriend?"

"What ?who?" I ask, obscured .

"That guy earlier these morning. . ."

"No, he is not. He is my ex boyfriend." I tell him as I shrug my shoulders I poke up a big spoon of my food.
I should try by any means to evade myself from this topic, I don't want to hear it and I don't want to talk about heldan.
He takes a sip of his drink, but I can't ignore his eyes that tells he wants to know more . "Why what wrong?"

"Oh nothing, I thought he might be your brother."

He doesn't fit to be my brother, he is too young to be my brother and immatured.

When I continue looking at the painting I realize that , my left shoulder doesn't  have the beautiful tattoo, that I have .

It is very special to me, I got it while I was still a young girl, it is a symbol of love, peace, and happiness.
My mom had told me about the meaning of the tattoo I had in my left shoulder. Why did he not paint it?

"You actually forgot my tattoo."

"Oh I'm sorry, but I think you look good without the tattoo," he says.

"No, I look good with my tattoo it is very special, do you hate tattoos?"

"Yes, so much you should've known that since you are a big fan of mine that I don't date girls with tattoos. "

"Excuse me?"

His smile slowly disappears , I don't know what's wrong on having a tattoo .

"What?"

"Uhm you have some on your mouth."
I tell him trying by all means to save my anger and leave it aside and save this beautiful date of both of us.
He is now starting to be such a turn off—his beam undresses me .

"Really?"

"Yeah."

"So why don't you wipe it off?"

**************