17

The kiss .

I know they say the night is still young but tonight it's one of the longest nightfall in my life, I am still sad I want to find a good reason to love him again or hate him I'm confused but I don't know what to feel about him anymore, do I love him or love his company ?have you ever being confused once in your life?
Whether to let out your anger to control you or try to move on and forgive ?

I can't  sleep either . I find myself looking over the amazing drawing over and over again and my cheeks begin to hurt so vastly, I can't stop blushing, he is still in my head and still driving me crazy.

I had a fantastic day, tonight .

*Please come outside*

he responds back to my text, I was dying and waiting for his text for an hour.

When I get his message I can't wait to get out of here. but before I could  make my steps to the door , I fall down in excitement as I was leaping up in my bed , I look at heldan who is still sleeping amicable on the bed couch.

Thank god he doesn't take notice .

I take out my slumberer shoes and walk to the door, I leave the door little open so that when I come back I can just close it once. I wander down the stairs carefully not to  make a single racket. If the landlord sees me or hear anything, he might shout out as he always does .

I then come outside and a black car is placed at the corner of the street and a brawny guy standing in front of it , it's  him. Kristino grins when he notices me and I walk straight to him .

"In the middle of the night."
"I can't sleep ." he says .

What a great excuse to get me out of the house .

But me too.

"I neither ." I chuckle .
"Yeah and I'm too bored, so I was thinking about you all these hours and I thought if it might help if I see you ."

"So. . . What are we going to do since we both here outside?" I ask him as I get more closer to him I don't know if I'm good at teasing or seducing someone but to me seems like both. I hope no one is noticing this stupid romantic night , while I'm all up in my thoughts he suddenly holds my waist and I react to his amazing hands on my waist.

Oh god!

"We are going to do what we think we should do ." he says , I then remove his hands away from me as I exhale .

I know where this is going, I'm not thinking about anything, it is called teasing not seducing.
But anyway it felt like that, I make a distance away from him .
"I'm sorry I'm just not ready for these ."

"oh yeah. . .I understand that was so. . . too soon ."

"But we can continue lecturing, right?"

"Yeah yeah of course ."he leaves a chuckles .

We spend an hour outside talking and laughing, I am so scared that my neighbors will wake up because of the bluster that we making. I've never had this funny moment over year's. Not even with my true friends .

"Oh my god it's 3am I think we should go to bed ."
"hey, our conversation it's not over yet ."
He says, he looks at me while making a puppy face which I find it cute , but I need a good sleep. I shouldn't have said that now I'm thinking to decide to spend another hour with him. My heart throbs when I take a peek at his beautiful smile , his dark brown eyes. Damn!

He is  more cute when he does that, I start to look more concentrated at his lips the way his lips rambles and how beautifully he smiles oh my god his eyes are the most captivating eyes that strand my heart everytime I look at them .

But he stops talking and he takes a notice of me frozen like a poor chicken who is lost in his beautiful face . It's not my fault that I'm too beautiful too but I can't  stand it, I get more closer to him and let my eyes dare to his as what I am about to do, when I want something I easily get it and those lips belongs to me.

"What are you doing?"

"Shut up kristino I've being dying to do this with you."

"What?"
He have no idea of what he is getting himself into , but I can't stop myself , I can't help it but to do it.
Something is enterrupting me to kiss him, something that I despise but I choose to ignore it and focus on my mission.

Stop it! Stop it!

Get out of my mind.
When I return my eyes at him , he suddenly disappears and heldan's face appears in front of me, I smile and he get closer and closer and closer I let our lips touch each other.

I've missed this moment for a  long time .

A dog from the  house where we are standing start barking on us, we immediately stop, it really scared me it feels like I am going to stifle  .

"Fuck, stupid dog ." he says and we both giggle .
And he appears again, heldan is gone. I let out my confuse face with a weird smile trying with all my best not to cause a sin.
I think I'm sick.

"Shit." I say to myself, but he is still looking at the other side.

"Hey! You both horny fuckabees, are making a hell of noise !" oh no Mrs brooks, she shouts from her bedroom window I quickly cover my face on his shoulder, I'm in a bad little situation but I can't ignore that his scent is so powerful. I have lost my mind. Mrs brooks is one of my mom's  friend when mom comes and spend some holidays with me, and she also made friends  if she acknowledges me she won't hesitate but to tell my mom .

"Hannah? Is that you? Hey who is this horny boy ?" she asks, we both freeze like statues and kristino asks "Who is she? Does she know you, and why is she calling you Hannah?"

"She is my mom. . . No she is no one I don't know her, I've never seen her ." I lie to him again .
"But she looks like she knows you ."

"No she doesn't, everyone in this neighborhood  call her crazy, she is very weird ." I tell him, he nod his head .
"Hey can't you both hear me or should I take out my gun?"

"Oh my god does she have a gun ?"

Why would she say that !
Of course she doesn't own a gun .

"No she doesn't own any gun ." i tell him but he seem freaked out, I swear Mrs brooks have ruined my night. I never seen kristino this shocked just because someone is lying to be owning a damn gun. he scurrs out to his car .
And did not bother to say goodbye.
Great!

"Hey where are you going ?" he start his keys and leaves .

Oh my god what the hell just happened ?

I then walk out in a haste up to get inside my blanket as I run back to my apartment I don't  care that I am  now making noise, it is between living and death . I close the door of my apartment and sighs, I chuckle and close my mouth as I remember that Karen and heldan might hear me.

What a funny night. The thought comes up into my head .

I go back to my bed sneaking slowly and close my bedroom door, I take out my sleep heads shoes and put them the way I had left them as I climb the bed and sleep .

*************