25

That's my boyfriend 2.

"This guy wants to get intimate with me ,can you believe that?"

Karen and amanda sees these  funny, it has being accentuating me out right to the core .
"It ain't funny at all ." I tell them .

Their funny faces suddenly evaporated as they become more profound .

"Okay, maybe we can fix these one ."

"How ?"

"You know fake dating means that you guys are just faking everything and you need to allow him then. . .to get intimate you know. . .do it with someone else ." amanda says .

I don't know if these time she is speaking sense .
But because it sounded like that, she is kinda right.

"Yeah, you right ." I nod my head in agreement .
I tap down my feet in a vex, I can't sit down and I can't calm down but amanda's opinion might not be a good one, people and society going to find out very simple.

I guess I should continue, there is no way I can let him get intimate with someone else. . .

"By the way you look beautiful, but since Chris consented in this agreement then. . .we want people to believe right? we need to change your hair looks for now ."

Karen tells me, but what would make it different? I love myself and my hair .

"No I'm good like that ."

"No, you are not we need to fix you Hannah ." amanda says.

Kiss my vagina. Hell no.

They both get up as they yank me to my bedroom and I seated on my chair looking at the mirror as they begin to hairstyle my hair.

My kinky curled black hair is dyed into honey blonde hair. I never dyed my hair into any colour in my life these is my first time .
I look ravishing, my black eyes popped up in the mirror shining and my brown skin echoing  as I smile and divulge a beautiful dimple grin .

I stand and I inhale and exhale .

These are one of the main things I do before going out, or anything of sort. I am nervous that I am going out looking beautiful like this, Karen picks up a beautiful dress from my  closet.

"I hope these is going to work ."

------------

"Hell yeah ." I glance at myself in the mirror, and peek over  my short tight silky dress that I've worn.

I miss my baggy clothes and these doesn't even feel cozy to me, awfully that I am not used to it .

"It is too short ." I complain they try to extend it to my thighs but it remain short as it is .

"You such a grandma ."

"Excuse me Karen , not all of us like to dress like you ."

"Yeah but you are a lady you should feel comfortable in these kinda dresses."

"Whatever, can we just go ?"

----------

"Okay the deal is to make them believe that we dating no matter what ." I tell him .

I don't  want our date to go wrong it means everything to me. Nothing seems to matter than proving kristino and heldan amiss .

"Yeah I get that , you kept saying that for the fourth time ."

"Shit I'm sorry I'm just nervous of these whole thing ."

"Now lets furlough  ." he  grabs my hand as we walk holding hands together.

His hands are very soft and I can't  focus my eyes to the streets. His eyes and his beautiful ravishing brown skin grabs  my attention . His sharp jawline and pink lips underside are making my lips dry and dying to taste them again  .

Oh lord.

His forehead is little furrowed , his white shirt that reveals a little of his trunk and his black trousers makes the people around us catch his attention, I've never being this nervous in my life .no matter what, I have to walk confident . He is so —— attractive than ever , the air that just blew a little at his upper body and making his white shirt little open leaves me in a awe . He is so scalding  .

He  pouted at me as I turn my face to the other side of the road .

I am starting to become obsessed with his face. It's so cute as a purely innocent  baby .

Our plan was to have fun which had gone perfectly fine and take pictures together and post it trough his socials and also mine .

"I guess that's enough for them to believe right?"

"Not at all, we still have more things to do."

We plan to go to the restaurant after our long walk  .

We sit at our tables as the waitress with the menu come to us .

We had a interesting conversation I thought Chris was a boring and a guy who would do anything in order to get whatever he wants in return.

Maybe I was wrong and I also judged him before I get to know him, I don't want to know anything about him but it's impossible  to fake everything with someone  without getting to know them –well even if is fake.

We both take our stuff before leaving, as we had a crazy day. I've never being to carnival my whole entire life and finally today he had took me there and play so many games that we finished our games grabbing three big teddy Bear's. I wanted them all not only one .

"Hannah ?" a familiar voice says as I veered around and peek over at this ordinary voice.
"Kristino?"
"Who is he ?"

"Oh he is Chris, my new. . .uhm uhh
uhm actually that's my boyfriend ." I tell him as I grin .

His face didn't seem sad or happy or fine .
His face is written with no emotional breakdown or jealous, it's hard to read him, he smiles at me and says .
"So I called you all these time , and you already got a boyfriend ?wow that's uhm. . . Nice ." he chuckles .

"so funny ."he says again .

He gritted his teeth in anger and looks at Chris, his eyes exhibits daggers on them and his forehead that abruptly shows creases.

He place a hot punch in the face at Chris and falls back to our table  .

*********