07

I'm a church boy .

It's Sunday, the most important day for people who goes to church and praise the Lord.
I hate Sundays, I find them boring and not interesting at all.
What I do mostly in Sundays I just simply watch Netflix or sleep if it have to be like that or maybe do some yoga.
I'm not a church girl and someone who doesn't believe in god.
I feel the coldness on my body when I wake up and my eyes meet with heldan's as soon as I open them in——fuck! Imagine opening your eyes from a beautiful sleep to only meet with those brown eyes in front of you? His pink lips that are little dark on top of them , makes my heart melt, I wish I can kiss them —–sometimes when I look at him, i'd be thinking I'm looking into the master of Greek gods which I can find myself debating with everyone because that's not true.
He is the most beautiful handsome man I've dated ——im so happy and proud to call him my ex boyfriend.

My nappy kinky hair is all over my pillow, my eyes still looks like I have woke up from sleep. My plump lips little dry.
I frown as the thought snags into my head —why did I not notice that? Oh my god, that's gross !

Infront of me is heldan  in a black pinstripe suit , I leave a smirk on my face .

"What are you doing? can't you see I'm still asleep?"

"Good morning to you too baby girl."
I roll my eyes.
"Argh! For god sake it's Sunday."
"That's right, and we are going to church."

Church?where,?

Last time I brought to a standstill I don't remember heldan being a church boy.
What does he mean we going to church?
"What? No, I'm not a church girl."
"You are a woman you should be a woman who loves the church."

"Look heldan being a lady doesn't mean you should go to church, some of us don't even like Jesus."I stretch my arms with pride and pull my blanket.

"Come on baby girl," he says, jerking away the blanket from me. I sit up still, trying to read his face so that he may say he is quipping. I hope it's all a lie cause I know he is not a Christian not even a bit ——but he doesn't, I guess he is serious about church.
He can't force me to go to church, Christians don't do that.
"No, heldan what part of my 'no' don't you understand  ." I declare, while I lay myself straight in bed, I glance at him as he sighs with his hands on his hips.
"I've got no choice but to use force."
He abruptly yanks me up while I scream.
"No!"
"Today you going to love Jesus."

----------

±

When we arrive at the church I am left in awe to see some of my colleague friends from where I used to work, I don't know if they are still my colleagues after I had to quit my job without talking to my boss. we are not close to each other but yeah they are my companions, we drink together, and go to parties together.

I'm not that astonished to see barfly church adults in church.
Pretending to be loving god or something to make Mama proud whatever the hell they doing to prove a point. . .

Still, they belonged to the taproom.

We sit behind the church since it's so big enough to seat five hundred people, the church is very huge and classy.

Where god lives.

The main reason I don't like churches must be that I don't think there is something called God.
I used to be a church girl but I never in my life remember him blessing me with what I prayed for.

"Enjoying this amazing miracle coming from god?"
"Fuck you heldan."

"For god sake keep that word out of the house of god."

"Really?"  I chuckle. The pastor unexpectedly kept tranquil and the people in front of us stared at us ——now I have all the lookout I was seeking, if I wasn't hurt, I'd be dancing, and shaking what my mama gave me —–but this is a church, and I should respect the God they pray ——and I know I'm way too shy to even do that.
I grope my cheeks burn, if I can just disappear to these embarrassing momoment.
God please save me at least for now to these embarrassing moment. . .

"Oh so sorry about that, she is new forgive me father."heldan says, saving my ass again.
The church continues with it's lessons and the quoir start to sing soft slow touching music.

--------

The church is over, heldan and I stand in front of three fellows. At least if he could just think of me how am I doing holding for too long  with these crutches. The conversation doesnt take that long as he introduces me to them.

The last thing I pray for right now is to go back home.
The boys leave and I say "finally, at least we can go back home."
"Uhhm excuse me?" a woman's voice  behind my back, it sounds very familiar. I turn around,I see heldan's nervous face.

What? The blonde girl in here? What is she doing in here?
I guess she is also church here, her facial manifestation towards me is very gauche.
Did I do something wrong?

I have seen how it ends when a ex girlfriend and the main girlfriend sees the boyfriend everyday and what mainly happens.
I don't want that.
"Oh hi you must be heldan's girlfriend oh my god is so nice to meet you."she shares a chuckle of haze .

"really? " No,not fucking really i'd better kill him before he can even think to mention your name .

"Thank you is so nice to meet you too, by the way I'm rose."
Rose?
"and I'm Hannah."
At least she isn't that awkward but I can barely give attention to what she is about, I know that she is faking a smile for me and I same did, but why am I even concern about it, I broke up with him along time ago.

"Babe can we talk in private, Hannah you may get in the car."
"Oh actually I just wanted to come and say hi, after all I'm leaving with the boys over there."
She point her friends, they seem to be waiting for her or something.

"By babe I'll  see you later."

**************