14

I don't date girls with tattoos 1.

"Come on Karen help me choose a dress!"I shout at Karen seated on my kitchen counter eating my snacks.

My bed is full of different beautiful short dresses I can wear, what if he likes girls with long dresses? Or maybe. . . Short?
"Mmh nice where did you get those?"
"Some were made by my grandma, and of course, I bought some."
I tell Karen, standing at the entrance of my door and judging my bad dress choices. I don't know why I'm doing this, I don't even know if I like him.

The last thing I will need to do is to pick up a great quality pair of shoes, it's been months since I last went to work and of course, I have to get a new job to pay rent and college. Right now I don't really seem to be interested in what I'm doing, what I should do right now is to pave the pavement and look for a job of my own.

The door gets our attention as it rings and I think that would be my date. I hurry up as Karen helps me unzip the back of the dress, it is very tight.
The color choice. of my dress is very pitched in color, I wore this dress once, at my 20th birthday party, it wasn't a huge party but it was right here in my house and it did not have many guests but only my two best friends and my family, cousins, my sister, grandma and grandpa, my aunts and uncles and of course my mom and dad.

The dress still fits sufficiently to my body and reveals my little curves. Even though I'm too gangly.

Not that much.

"Coming," I say.
"Wait wait wait, your hair."
"Oh."
I run back to Karen and he unties my hair and pulls my hair down, my waves come down long, shiny.
It's been like ten minutes since Kristino is standing up on that door waiting for someone to answer, but I have to look nice before he sees me.

This is ridiculous if you ask me,
I run back to my door and puff out  before I open the door .
"You can do it." I tell myself. I open the door and it is not the person I expect to be, my grin disappears  gradually, my eyes hide the disappointed face I am about to show off.
He is in his tweeds on and a long brown hoodie and a warm-down hat.

These is never his dressing code.

Is these a new look that I'm getting from him?
He looks more handsome. His grin makes me feel less agitated, promising he reveals a little dimple grin on his cheek.

"Heldan."

"Hi, you look different. . . and beautiful."
His compliment make me feel much better about my dressing choices, Karen shows up and leans on the wall and says "Nah don't believe him Hannah you look horrible on that dress." I was expecting him to say that after all, he really don't agree with me in such things as dresses.

"You just jealous of her." right. Heldan extend his hands that holds a bowel of flowers on it, I take my hand as I accept his little gift.

What is this? Old school?

"I still believe in old school love."

I don't believe in old school love.

"So sweet of you, thank you."

I smell the roses, they aren't even bad, and I also do not like them.
I put them in my kitchen window with a vase , it brings some refreshing and light into the kitchen.

Is this some kind of fairy tale.

"Why did you come with roses?"

"I thought I should, since I only think of you."

"What about rose, she also might be wanting these beautiful flowers, right?"
I tell him as I fondle my hands together, he sighs and sits on the chair and dart his eyes on me.
"I broke up with rose, I couldn't stand to sleep in the same bed with her while I only think of you."

"Heldan, we are over and whatever that happened the other day and yesterday was totally a mistake."

"So you trying to say you don't have feelings for me?" his question make me triggered, the door bell rings  again and Karen steers to open it, why isthise happening in his presence?

We stare at each other , I don't know how to feel about him whether to hate him or love him. He also played with my feelings but he also helped me.
I don't know if I can also say he is wrong to play with rose emotions , because he cheated with me.

"Hannah your date is here."
I clear my throat and gaze at  my date furthermore, dressed the same way as yesterday. Not what I expected but still looks good.

"Heldan I have to go."
I tell him as I pass through, before I can pass trench  he grabs my hand and his eyes unexpectedly are eaten like a horse with pain and jealous , I see how he did not feel good about these.
My heart starts throbbing faster, whatever reason for that but I choose to ignore it , his hands are so soft and feel like being electrified, my cheeks redden, I don't know what to do but also I don't want to leave him shuttered, I don't want to leave him in tears that are caused by me, I don't want to let go. . . But I hate him so much, I reflect back to my memories when he left me and face all the problems that we both did all by myself and I hate him for that.
His lips part and his tears dares to come out, I don't know why is he crying for —––he reveals a cute smile that didn't reach his eyes. Well I know he is pretending .
"Have a nice day." he moves his hand fingers  on my hand , oh god what is happening with me, why can't I erase him in my head , why can't I let go.

"Can we go now?" kristino's voice behind us says, Karen doesn't stop seducing kristino. I'm glad he did so that he may not notice whatever is wrong with the both of us.

If loving someone was a disease, imagine how many people would suffer from it?

"leave my hand heldan. " I pull my needle away from him as I take my purse.
"yes, I'm done we can now leave."

"oh so do I have to stay with him." Karen asks, seems intimidated by that, the last time I recall heldan doesn't like gays and I don't think these two will handle each other so well——i know how heldan plays.

"Karen he is human , human don't bite."
"Really? They don't? What do they do? Suck right? I don't like heldan."

But you once liked him before. . .

"Really?" heldan comments
"Yeah really."
"Come on I will treat you like a lady I'm not that same old boy." I hold my laughter.

"Hannah I'm so sorry darling but you need to cancel these date. . . I can't stay here with him."
I roll my eyes and Kristino  seems to be having a great laugh in this , and I don't find it funny. My friend is scared of heldan.
"I'm already dressed and also I can't do that my date is already here."
"Oh my fucking lord."

"Come baby girl , we going to have some fun." heldan says trying to tease him a little but Karen is not stupid, so  he doesn't buy that.

It's being ages since I last seen Karen this afraid of heldan, after all Karen was friends with heldan back in the days but everything changed when Karen decided to be gay at the age 12 , at least that's how I know they knew each other before I knew heldan.
Karen almost told me everything about heldan and him while they were young childhood friends .

The crazy story he told me, is that they are no longer friends because when he became gay his first crush was heldan. . . I was heart broken when he told me but not until he had told that he tried to kiss heldan and heldan didn't take it easy , he punched him in the face.
I find this adorable although they both males, I don't know if they going to catch up with each other today like before .

"Agh let me breath , lets go."

************