18

Why do you care ?

The early morning sunshine had brought it's spring to the window of my bedroom , I then wake up and I mount off the bed and fix my bed firstly .

These is what I do first thing in the morning, heldan had wake up and he did not do his bed. . .i mean the couch it still have his blanket from yesterday.
My family had always being strict to me when comes to house chores and how to take care of myself. They'd tell me that I am a girl that should work hard and a girl with responsibilities .
These was always their words everyday since age 12.

It bothered me back then in high school because I was the only different friend  on my friends, their parents they'd do things for them while mine would just want me to be their hardworking girl .

I set in motion to where he had slept, I  pickle up everything.

I didn't know that doctors don't even prepare their beds when waking up .

I gaze at the drawing beside me and I remember that I need to put it in my bedroom wall, I look around my wall and still these room needs a different look but it is also cute, I don't want to think about changing the colour of my walls right now.
I place it on the side of where I sleep the most so that when I wake up, I can see myself on the wall .

Sometimes I get obsessed of me.

I change my clothes to my simple long black  t-shirt dress. I don't like dresses that much but I always wear them depending on the mood I'm in , not that they aren't nice but trousers always takes the best out of me.

"Morning guys." I greet heldan and karen as I grin to them, heldan did not bother to respond but he mind his business eating his corn flakes without a single word or a simple look at me in the eye.

I hate that attitude.
"Hi baby girl."
I sit while faced with him ——his behaviour grabs my attention . I look at him, why is he now ignoring me have I done something wrong to make him these mad?

"Are you okay?" I ask him, before he can answer me back Karen interrupt . I know that he would not answer me by the way.
I take the cereals and pour it on my plate as I add the milk on them.

"You are the last person that woke up in these house."

"That's because it is my house." I tell him as I take another spoon of corn flakes.
"Yeah , and even if it denoted you to sneak out at night it is still your house ."

Shit.

So he had seen me sneaking out last night?
That's horrible , now I see why he is behaving these way with me. My eyes become very sore at him as our both eyes meet, his eyes did not show any sympathy of anger or any meaning on them.
Sometimes I wish I can wring the neck off of  him.

Why is he spying on me ?we had break up long time ago.
I know he has developed some stupid crazy feelings for me but it is because he is lonely right now that he had lost rose.
Karen rambles while he eat , something that I don't want to hear. It annoys me especially that I'm mad right now .
I dart over his plate and my tummy suddenly makes a fuss, this is not helping. I catch the two annoying humans looking at me as if I had showed up naked.

"That's gross." he says .
"Thank you!" I smile.

It looks nice and unhealthy.

"You two would be a great couple, with the same breakfast choices and the same dressing style argh you both should get married it sucks."

Don't make me sick.

Heldan grins and eats his cereals.
I rolled my eyes after the crazy stupid words that came from Karen and fondled my hands.
"It is too late I already got myself a boyfriend."
Heldan reacts with a smirk on his face and his jawline tightens.

I like to see that look on his face, I know it is still morning but he looks beautiful when he is mad, his lips suddenly pull up as if he is about to cry.
I'm very impeccable, I can't let him impinge my life like that.
I know how to get on one 's wick especially heldan. That is my favorite face; an angry face.

"Mmm are you sure he is yours alone?"

His question makes me more uncomfortable  but I won't  let his words to go extra these morning, I should act smart and answer what he deserves.

"No, we actually three in one ." I tell him with a lot of grace.

"Oh!" Karen rose his eyes "Are you serious." my hands are still crossed and my eyes participate at his.

"oh you three share a man? So when is going to be your turn and have a quality time ?." he says provokingly.

How dare he?

"Why do you care?"

"in case when he breaks your heart I can also be your therapist."

Now he has gone too far, I get up angrily as I take the plate that I was eating at and splash him with my cereals into his face.

"Argh you son of a bi..."

"Oh my god!"Karen  gets up and looks at the both of us with startled face.

"What is going on?" he says.

"You ask her, she is crazy!"

"Well you better stay in your lane."

*************