24

That's my boyfriend .

"Mom I promise I'll make sure I come for the Christmas holidays , say hi for me to carl." I hung up as I escape a sigh .
My mom can be stressful but not as stressful as my life right now. I don't know where to touch and leave it's all complicated.
Everything is going according to the plan , and heldan is starting to act cool with me .
I should tell this to my friends or. . . maybe not ? Remember heldan doesn't deserve me at all, he needs to suffer the way I did. I still want to continue with my fake dating there is no turning back just because of one night with the guy who is only lying and breaking my heart.

I don't trust heldan, he can fool me by just one night.

I'm so confuse at everything whether to love , hate or dispise  kristino and heldan. But heldan is my past from long time ago ,  kristino is someone new I've just met but also betrayed me when I started to catch feelings for him and what hurts the most is he want friendship with me .

I don't want to end up loving two guys at the same time, maybe doing these will make me gain something on it maybe I am going to forget them.
Nonetheless I also need to stop seeing heldan .

I decide to catch a taxi since I no longer have a car, cabs are not my things but whenever I'm in one I think about my world and it's problems glancing over the window and watch around the city , it also makes me miss my car .
The streets is full of traffic and I now think that I am going to be late.
I don't know what kind of guy is Chris, but everyone hates to be kept await for long hours or minutes , which is definitely so I have to make a plan.

I take out my purse as I extend my hand and pay the taxi driver as i leave and start to run.
I am  reasured that I I'm  going to make it on time.

When I arrive at the café I find him tapping down his phone, I pull the entrance and entered inside as i joined him in the table.
Thank god he doesn't look mad , the last time I saw him he looked like he was ready to cook me alive when I ruined his relationship with his girlfriend. I  don't want to remember how I kissed him unexpectedly .

I give him a glimpse at his gazes—— directly trough his eyes there are written confused emotions, nonetheless does he look fine or happy but deep down angry. I swallow hard when  he clasper  his hands together as if he is waiting for me to say something so that he can pull a punch on my toned face , his stares are uncomfortable, I feel suffocated by his stares .
I must say people like him can win a staring contest without blinking.

"Chris. . . Hi" I say as I put on a weird smile on my face, I hope I don't seem stupid for this but I'm trying very hard to be friendly with him.
He doesn't move his eyes to any direction but mine. I'm about to lose it.
He has dark eyes for sure, pink lips in the bottom of them and a cute attractive appealing face .

I love this.

"You must be the lady who had turned my life a living hell ?"

Yes!.. No!

Oh no .

"I am terribly sorry for what happened  it wasn't Deliberate ."

"Sure it was ." he rolls his eyes .

"okay. . ."

I take out my note book and a black pen, the way  he respond to my crazy ness idea really explains how I am his enemy of two days ago . but to me it's  very important to bring these to the table so that I can memorise everything.

he roses  his one eye brow at me .

"Okay here is the deal as I said before I need you to act as my fake boyfriend for a year and I'll  be paying you 12k for that ."