24- Who is she?

𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐓𝐘 𝐅𝐎𝐔𝐑

~ 𝑾𝒉𝒐 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒉𝒆?~

“ WHO IS ELLE MONTEVERDE??” I MUTTERED reading those exact words on the magazine I am holding right now.

I chuckled without any glimpse of any humor in it. “ Who really am I, Sylvia?? I cant believe me someone will write this without having a meeting with me to make this more…” I paused as I started to turn the pages and read them in a skimming manner. “… Credible?” I laughed.

“ One of the things you should know about Elle Monteverde is her barbie like life style. She has this obsession with pink and not just because she has this doll like features---” I paused after I got a little bored upon reading this piece of magazine… or should I say a piece of literal sh1ts?

“ A fan of yours is a writer of that  magazine. She said that you and your life is like the perfect example of barbie like life style” Sylvia  laughed.

“Well, kung sino man yun. I guess she wasn’t joking when she said that I am living a barbie like lifestyle. Barbie and  I are both plastics. So I guess that’s the true meaning of Barbie like lifestyle” I laughed.

Sino ba naman kase ang matinong tao na gagawa ng autobiography ko. nang  wala man lang na sinasabi. O kahit anong heads up tungkol sa ‘kin. Like hello? My story is the one they are writing. A literal story about my life to know my life better. To know me better. Isn’t that what an autobiography is?

Well, upon reading this. I couldn’t help but to walk towards the big mirror inside my office. Looking at my pink outfit. I took my phone inside my pocket and took  a mirror selfie sending it to my wife.

“So, I guess what’s your next plan then? Your wife said  that she  loves you.” Napa lingon ako kay Sylvia.

Sylvia. Connor’s wife… the man  I used to cherish. And this woman? I used to adore her a lot to the point that I became a f-cking literal  fool. I believed  that love her. And I guess that’s the literal example of what you call foolishness.

Sylvia is the only one who knows me a little very well. I’ve been friends with her since high school. Yet I know her since  elementary because she lives near Hacienda Monteverde before.

The two of us. is a literal example of chopsticks. Partners in crime. A literal friends and a mother f-cking fools.

“ Nothing in particular.” Sagot ko bago ako naupo sa swivel chair ko na nasa harapan lang niya.

“ I have no plans in particular of what  is my next move when it comes to her. I’m just  letting everything to go with the flow. I am too busy with my life right now. I guess I need to f-ck your husband?” I held a  devilish smirk that made her glare at me.

“ what the actual f-ck?”

Hindi ko na lang maiwasan matawa sa reaction niya.

Kahit namman Malaki ang inis at galit ko sa ginawa niya noon na pang iiwan sa ‘kin. I still haven’t forget the fact that she was the only friend I has. Siya lang nakakaintindi sa mga kagagahan ko in life. Siya lang din ang isa sa mga hindi nang husga sa ‘kin kahit pa literal na may problema ako minsan sa sarili kong utak.

I never seen her to be my lover to be honest. Maybe I was just starving for a f-cking attention that I lost when my ex fiancé cheated on me. and Sylvia, she  was there. She was there when I lost my angels to that  ex fiancé of mine. She was there when I was in therapy to my post partum depression.

Maybe I was too delusional at that time to the point  that I believe that she loved me. and I loved her.

“ Your husband is good in bed… I like it when I took the full dominance to him---”