49-Last chapter

𝐋𝐀𝐒𝐓 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑

~𝑮𝒂𝒎𝒆 𝒐𝒗𝒆𝒓~

MY HEART IS BEATING so damn fast as I catch my breath intensely. No matter how I tried myself to calm down yet I just ended up groaning as I felt a sword almost touching my body.

Yet I remained fast and move swiftly as I can while I was holding my sword. Catching my breath as I fight for my d4mn life. I don’t want to di3 in this way! I don’t wanna st4bbed by this bimbo.

I love Mari, I wanna spend my last days with her, while I’m still living in d4mn earth!

I wanna make my kids with the most beautiful and most expensive dresses and suit I can make for them in the day of their weddings. I want to see my apo’s with them!

I will fight!

“Aisha, f-cking fight her! Don’t just stare at her! She will end you!” I heard my sister Avery  screamed as she sat at the bench of our garden. Watching us like 2 chicken fighting with each other.

“No one will f-cking end me!” I screamed on top of my lungs as I swing my sword hitting this lady’s sword. Moving my feet in a swift move trying to use my own technique to beat her.

But no matter how fast I move she always outsmart me by making a instant solution to every move that I make. Sometimes copying my moves against me!

Her eyes and her body are so d4mn fast in making an action fighting my god d4mn moves. Every move of her body. Every move of her sword is making me catch my breath. Every lunge I make, she was so d4mn good at defensing my actions, blocking my lunge.

After I hit her hands using my sword she lost strength in handling it. And I took that chance to finally hit her with it.

“Aisha finally made point!” Avery muttered.

But  the next thing I know.
She turned around, and letting out a big upper kick on my hands making me loose strength in handling my sword just like what I did. she’s so d4mn fast! And the next thing I know, she already had my sword. Pointing at my d4mn neck making me lost a balance, and I just end up laying down on the floor.

Catching my breath after that fight that almost lead me to my death.

“Varene wins!”

I just let out a d3adly glare at the girl who almost k1lled me with her sword. As soon as she took off her mask, her resting b1tch face with a hidden smirk looked into me.

“Still can’t beat me sha-sha??” she offered her hands to help me in getting up from laying on the ground.

I just rolled my eyes at her. “Kapag pinana kita, you will not escape” I firmly said at her as  I took her hands, then she pulled me until I finally able to stand up.

Yep! That k1lling machine was non other than my younger sister Varene Monteverde.

“You still haven’t change, Aisha. your sword fighting skills is still nothing against mine”

“I told you, I’m not into swords. Nakaka tamad. And besides I almost lost my nails because of this game of yours, Varene. I would rather use and arrow or a gun to my enemies than loosing energy like this”

“Touché… but I love the sounds of swords, fighting with each other. I love the color it creates each time it draw like a paint brush on someone’s delicate skin” She said in a firm tone. Her cold and resting b1tch face  still not making any reactions.

Not knowing how she feels about saying that. she still f-cking acts like a robot.

“The great Varene Monteverde still haven’t lost her skills in swords eh? you still moves like a f-cking k1lling machine, sister. Prankster ka din eh” Avery jokingly said as Varene sit down next to her.