Part 1 chapter 1

Chechen isn't a bad thing but the media has made being Chechen bad, what ever happen to human.

And so I have been playing baseball for the majority of the evening trying to thing of good memories.........not so hard.  But if you read my first two books then you know that this has been a better sweet life.
That is all I have to say with out spoiling the books.

When I was a 13 to 14 years of age, yes we are going back to that time, but here it is. I used to be able to and not bragging: to be able to do 100 pull ups with out a single cramp. I was just bored and was going through pms at the time so I did them. One of my many private achievements that I did. And I will tell you I was proud of it. When ever I say a chin up bar I did the pull ups.
One thing you must note that people who do law enforcement can only do 5 to 10 pull ups. And I out done them by 95- 90 more pull ups.
You are wondering why I mentioned the exercise, will it was at that time my ownly crowning achievements in the seventh and eighth grade.
Now I was and still a nerd, but back then I was a really big nerd with an even bigger iq.
I tried to avoid gym class but somehow with all the gall, I actually did 100 pull ups with out cheating. Some thing I am still proud of, even though I fucking hate gym class.

Also I was doing 200 sit ups during a Christmas movie.  I had ADHD that bad.  But really I was into FBI movies and horror movies more the. Anything at that time. As you can tell my family doctor didn't care for me doing these exercises as she thought I had an eating disorder.........the work of two brilliant dimwits, Karen and Jen.  
Fucking dimwits.
Anyways I wanted physically challenge my strength and push my self.  Though at the time I weighted 50 - 70 lbs I was still eating like a horse or two.  And it is like that to this day. Why was I trying to make my self fit......... not to look li,E wall paper that was sure.   Unlike most girls that age, I really wanted to be an FBI agent, and I knew I had the piss and vinegar.  And I was stubborn to get to my goals.
Did I care too much other assholes opinions............now but if they were going to start something I would finish it.