21

How do you say man created god and man also created the devil

When I think about traveling, I think about it's for kids or for people who are Scrooges want for people who are interested in Christmas at the time. At the time I liked Christmas and wanted to be home before Christmas. If not stay at home I hated vacation in Cuba and South America. It was epitome of my depression. I saw it, and I didn't like being upset over the fact of presidents reason, though I was 28 years old. I was a big hit it hard to a point where I didn't wanna travel anymore. Even to this day I still think it means no I despise Christmas to this day now because of my mothers death. I still think that if you cannot stay in your own country during the Christmas holidays you don't have a holiday spirit.
For those hamburgers and go south for the holidays. I find this very aggravating for me to be here about ridiculous adventures and stuff like that in another country that is too hard and mono season. I just don't like it is too boring for me as I have ADHD as well as other issues. I just don't like being in one constant season I like a variety of weather, and I also like a variety of music as well. I just don't like having here same stuff over again and here is the same stuff over again have to bring my iPod Touch onto my vacation and then start bitching about my actual playlist going out of style. It's kind of annoying.   What I didn't like, especially where is the fact that every time I travelled with my parents, they would fight like cats and dogs over the stupidest things not brushing their teeth or whatever I don't know why, but they were getting in the phrase over the goddamn this thing and I just didn't like it. It was a stressor all around and it was a trigger half the time I was having flashbacks.