18

The true meaning of life is to be who you are in the first place, if that is a good person

I don't usually like religion because I hated religion class, especially in high school as there was a lot of hell raisers as well as other things I didn't like about religion class. I just didn't like it having a conform to something that you don't believe in with something I didn't agree with and that I didn't wanna deal with the idea of something that was imaginary. When I realize that they were asking me the meaning to be human I thought the world was on her, and as well as the idea of being a good person, regardless of what religion you were.
But they had a complete other rhetoric in mind when I came to being human to them to be in Human was kind of subhuman to me I didn't believe in us having to go to mass and having to take communion on the shelf. I didn't believe in that no, I believe in the spirit realm I didn't believe in the Bible, nor that the devil or god were naturally occurring things.
Sure I might believe in demons go spirits and whatever else goes on in the night but I do not believe in God or the devil that is some thing that I just will not cross the line with. Not who I believe that there was a carpenter 2000 years ago who came back from the dead it's just something I don't want to think about.
When they said, that was her idea of human......... I was like OK I'm done and I started skipping mass right away.
I was back to being a heathen again and I didn't really give a crap.

I think being heard it in your room, and being told what to believe it was something I didn't want. Then it was not human. It was cattle. I didn't think that these people had any compassion towards each other, or any other human being for that matter so I just skipped mass and did what I did to do For school work.