31

Halloween doesn't just have to be the only day that you can be yourself express yourself every day

My mood my differ from day to day bit this I know that tea cups can do anything be it a small dog like my friend has or petite human like me.  But BUT I am also body and fat positive, where I think some if my friends who were  big  can still slap on some make up and be a model like me.
Last year I was a huge modeling fanatic still am but there are two huge mounds of snutt (dirt  not porn) that are annoying me. So I have to be very creative about this.

I will model this year

But I am not removing the smutt to do do it.  But I am stubborn and am amazon I will get to my goals, smutt or no Smutt.  Both dirt and human filth will not stop me from enjoying the things I love to do.  There is way around the mounds of filth in your backyard both dirty and figuratively.  Move it/ clean it or take a good fucking shower.   But never let dirt both the soil or the human variety ruin the shit you love.  

Example:    I nearly gave up on Magic the gathering and collecting them because my homegrown ass of an ex.  But I will not let anything get in my way......  I am going places since the very day I was born.   Stubborn as fuck.  You stay that way too.