20

I like the airport when I was a kid and it turned out my alchemy element was air as well

One of my first memories was to go to the airport for vacation Dominican Republic if I remember correctly, I love getting my hair, braided and everything else but trying to get the hair on braided when I got home with painful as a mother fucker.  And I didn't enjoyed having you in my hair not an asshole, but the stuff they put it in. I think it was from Vaseline and it made my hair stick.   This is not determine me from going into braiding my hair. As I used to do that a lot as a kid. And I would do this often enough said it would be to the point where I was going to be a pain last thing. But the one thing I did not like who is the first Braden and putting in a of the oil.
The braiding of the hair was good, but putting Oil obviously made my hair stick, but I actually ended up amassing a collection of beads, which I use many times to make my own jewellery as a kid. I enjoy travelling as a kid, but when I was an adult, not so much because it just was straining on the mental health. I still don't think about using the passport are going to the airport without thinking oh shit, I have to go to med change,
I just can't have it in me to travel anymore. Last time I travel doors in Cuba but I was at Christmas time I was just horrible.   I never thought the travelling with get me through so many medication's are in one lifetime by is because I did not want to be gone and then miss my Christmas presents. I know I was an adult I was in infantile way of thinking of things and it caused a lie depressions when I went on trips. Soon enough, I had to get the hell out and I actually said I no longer like traveling. It was the end of that right there when my mom fell on her butt in the living room and I never had to worry about travelling again.