19

I say the girls best friend is not the diamond all the lipstick per se but instead the three meals a day

Since that mishap with the medusa piercing, I've been interested in make up because it's the only thing I can do without a professional to do it for me. Before that I was not really into make up too much and that's always Halloween make up. To me food was the ultimate accessory, and still is to this day as I eat like siren head on a rampage. Along side with eating, I find that wearing make up is very good for the soul as well. It helps you be creative and be a little girly at times sometimes if you want you can do Pagán make up or whatever but you enjoy doing what you do you start off with one make up tutorial on YouTube and then you start from there. That's how I got started with make up as well as a friend got me some eyeshadow that I so desperately needed and I've been on a rampage with make up ever since.
I love to wear eyeshadow, the different eyeshadows and the different types of brushes you have to use in the blendings, and Steph are just spectacular something myself as a 14-year-old wouldn't of thought. I would've been shocked if I was 14 years old seeing myself now with a little red personal full make up.  But I do not use it to conform. I use it to exclude myself from society to be who I am in the first place unique and a wonderful person. Instead of just wall art on wallpaper.   Do not say that Tom boys cannot get into make up I been getting into that stuff since I was three years old, but started properly doing so about a year ago and I enjoy doing that since I had the mishap with the medusa piercing that is the only way I can express myself facially without getting water money on a different person to do my piercings. There's at least I can do myself and is cheaper.