I was told as a child i want more never gets
Learned to count my blessings
Long before I saw an abacus

A few years ago, I remember I had a nightmare. That made me question our airport security, as well as the fact that we live in a better country van and I'm not bragging but it is what it is. It was a nightmare where someone was trying to harm me in some way or fashion, and I ended up having to find them off. They were of Cours a terrorist in some fashion, and I was frightened for most of my night that night I remember I think it may not be in a cash I can't remember the dream exactly.

I had a nightmare where I don't worth the 50 year old version of me had an evil streak with her and dark blonde gray as hair in a Bob. She was a flight attendant and also a mobster for the Sicilian mafia. She said that I was going to fucking take her daughter to the fucking prom and then take her daughter to Aruba for a honeymoon because her daughter like to me she said that if she did if I fucked around four I was in big trouble.
She said or asked me Royce and she was also a torture victim but she was also a torturer as well.
You're going to fucking take her and you're go to fucking love her. She's in do you and I am going to give you a fucking fake passport to go to Hawaii or wherever she wants to go after the prom. I was frightened the thought of this I didn't like her daughter her daughter was a little bit of a prick and a wedge but not compared to her mother. Her mother said that if I didn't take the fake passport I was going to be killed as tortured.

In this dream I was still in my old town in my old street do you have a new the new wife of the neighbour next-door who is a very nice man I don't know why he would've picked up on her anyway she said that her daughter was into me. And I kept trying to say that I was 32 years old and that I couldn't handle being with someone that it was still a baby sort of speak she got angry and said you're going to be with her or I'm gonna pull out your fingernails. I was scared again at Add the flight attendant/Sicilian mobster. I was so scared at this. I didn't want to be in a lesbian relationship with a mobster's daughter. And when I told this Jewel the woman. You're the dad I was supposed to hijack the airplane and take it to Aruba were me and her daughter was forced to live a happy loving lifestyle. Then she went on to say that her and her daughter lived in abject poverty poverty in the states and needed help from an Arab woman-to get money back. She said that she was a torture victim and they also a torturer for the Sicilian mafia And therefore did not love her daughter and help her daughter with the hijacking of the airplane that she was going to give me a Faye worse then death.
I will kill you and you're your family and torture you as well as you if you do not do my daughters building. She grabbed me by the neck and it was a raspy reptile like voice.
She got her cell phone out and also a fake password for Aruba and told me that I was going to the airport with her daughter after prom and that I was going to do the daughters bedding. I didn't even like the daughter the daughter was a very toxic person and evil. I was scared of the daughter as much as the mother I was scared of the mother because the daughter was a spoiled brat and was going to be hijacking an an airplane.

She's fucking into you she's fucking into you jewels said with a raspy voice and said that if I did my fingernails were gone and then I was going to be shot in the head. This dream has me Leary about airports and flight attendants I think they should be screened before being hired. This was a part of a bullshit nightmare but it still scared the crap out of me. I woke up with a horrible pain in my back from my own torture injuries and a raspy voice on my own because I was screaming so loud. This was a dream because I ate a cake and then had a fear of the organized crime of the Sicilian mafia since I was eight years old and been stoned and fearful of our another 9/11 since age 13. I do not like flying attendance I don't like terrorists and I certainly don't like airports right now because of this dream. I'm sorry that I had a start my dream journal off in such a pissy manner.

From my dream journal