13

Live laugh love and be badass
To the max

I remember the first time when I was on the first ice cap the ice cap meaning the Tim Hortons ice cap. It was very interesting and it tasted good. Usually I was going to be asking for apple juice because I still wasn't a coffee person until I actually met the ice cap.  Whenever I usually drink, coffee was at the airport with my parents, but this is the first time outside the airport where I drink a coffee even though it was colonized cap. I enjoyed it very much. I remember that being the trade of the day and I wasn't gonna have my. Apple juice.

At the time I was doing nothing but creepypasta online.  Vampire freaks had gone from social media to shop.
But there was one thing that has not changed my love of horror.  As I watched my first saw movie, I enjoyed it but fell in a complete sleep.

I don't know what is wrong with me in horror movies, but I am not able to have a nightmare from horror movies, but I'm able to get them from the freaking news which is kind of strange in my opinion. When I realize this I knew that I knew what was real and what wasn't and obviously bloody make up was fake . Where is the news was not.   So I watched saw movie after saw movie and fell asleep between them.  It was strange how that brain works.  Gore fine, new nope.