26

Since my ex I hate penpaling now

Bryan Warner, Bryan Smithson or ibn was not a just the reason I cannot and will not commit to penpaling any more.   It is sketchy and dangerous if you're an adult.  He bought my trust and violated it in the worst way.  By being romantic and sexual as well as being abusive.  He also sicked is love sick psycho ex on me.
Something is a new low.
But the day before my birthday he got really mouthy, rude and downright abusive.  
So i told him to fuck off.  Also I was not sexual with him, and tried to avoiding him.  Saying things like I have to eat or I have to shit.  Anything.
He was the original hellraizer forget Clive barkers hell bound heart.  I very terrible book that my aunt would probably read.
He was the shit digity.  And that he was.  He would send and unsend messages and ask.for my ID  something I only give to TSA and even at that.....forget it.   When I told him no he lost his shit.
I never thought humanity could be a new low.  But then on my birthday he said he was ISIL.  And that he was proud of it and that he hated the insane clown posse and other antagonistic shit.   Was I losing my mind no but I wish I had screen shot everything.    But I did not. 

He destroyed every one of my emails on Gmail and put a wedges between and my friends.    That is what he did.

I Still look to block him on Facebook only not to find him except with a scowl on his face and a miserable look in his fucking eye.  Why did not anyone warn me of this shit creep.

He was born between 79 and 85 the days of the greatest and worst Psychopaths in history.    But god only knows what he has in store for his home country of America.  He is as home grown as they isil shitheads get.  As my friend and I tried to warn the authorities of a possible terrorist at is still a game of cat and mouse.   And I am the motherfucking cat.  I will not stop until he is in that orange jumpsuit and behind bars.   We was God awful and a woman hater. 
When I was  going penpaling I don't go chicken hunting but that seems to be the case in most cases.

Why I remember my mom having to puck my pieces after a fight with a penpal......not advisable to penpal unless you're asking for shit.