Part 5 chapter 25

No piercings no tattoos
= scammer

My aunt came out as a psychopath last April when my brother brought what she said about me to my attention.  I was shocked that she would shit like that when I haven't touched a hair on a living things head human or not..... well except for self defense.
I am tried to reason with my aunt and tried to make people, mostly ro her sadistic pleasures.  She always loved to call me names.  As well as verbally attack my mother over Facebook.   I found these to be red flags.
And disturbing ones at that.  Now I feel the need to cutt of all ties with my relatives where below human.
And be with the friends who are actually emotional.
Aunt Jocelyn was nothing but a fucking screw ball who I tried to protect and advocate against, mental sickness.  Where as mental illness  is a human thing.
Maybe she should be on reddit and the remember the human rule.  That is a beautiful rule.  And it just doesn't mean for social media but for anything involving other people.  Cannot respect that one rule, you're obviously a screw job.  
I think that my aunt was board certified insane.   And would probably kill and torture someone just for being near here.
Last April, my brother Bryan  told me and read the email about my aunt.

"I don't want to deal with Elena and her
Manipulative games "

I am thankful for him bringing this disgusting behavior to my attention and I was able to bring it to my mom's attention about the sister she thought she knew.
What  was with her I will never know that us why we have psychiatrists to deal with these emotionless robots.  Not my circus not my monkeys.  And that is the truth.  
I just hope that she finds some higher power and some human emotion before it is too late