Part 3 chapter 11

This is my church
This is where I heal my hurts
For tonight
God is a DJ

There are a lot of advantages to living in the countryside you're able to moon gaze outside you're able to s t a r g a z e outside as well as you're able to recharge your batteries as if you're an iPad. I will tell you more about that later.  When I go on the grass with sock or bear feet, I really think I am charged that not even a call who would be able to help in this situation when you are actually able to serve barefoot on grass and soil, you were able to see an improvement in your mood as well as an improvement in your energy levels.
But that is what I read in some book.
Also you are able to appreciate trees for what they are in the stillness of the water for what it really is the stillness of the water. Somethings that I find you tonight re-create in a city or a small town.
When I go out to get the mail, I see that there is lots to photograph and losts of places to model.
Yes, I am a model. Yes, I am always the hundred pound limit and yes I am pretty happy that I can do a few modelling tricks. Usually with clothing on 100% of the time.  I don't believe in nsfw, so fuck you.  Right now I am not able to model outside as is two piles of dirt or smart. I was tired and I am not able to or do I want to get my clothing dirty no I don't so I'd rather not deal with the idea of having to get on the mounds of dirt, and making myself look like pigpen off of the peanuts comic strip I just rather not deal with that. So...... i avoid the trampoline, and I am going anywhere near that pile of dirt and I just accept the fact Highlander isn't going anywhere anytime soon it's probably gonna be there until winter time. Something I wish I didn't have to think about, but is the honest truth there.
I like to do my own modelling do my make up and do my other interesting things with of course my clothing on I don't believe in NSFW or nudes as that's not my kind of thing. The only thing I calling nude is a bowl of noodles that I have for lunch And even have that I make a joke out of that thing is a nude. But as far as my body is concerned, it stays clothed. Anyways, being able to be in the countryside, you're able to see more places tomorrow and to take photography instead of just farting around with the city and being a pain in the ass I find. There's more beauty in the countryside in rural areas instead of the actual city areas Are you getting to the areas just don't matter you can still get out from tattoo parlours from towns nearby, so I'd rather just the tattoos