Chapter one "Waking up with you"

Dani's POV

I woke up and looked at Cam sleeping peacefully next to me. She was wrapped with the duvet since we slept with the AC on, and the room was freezing. It's been a week since graduation, and Cam and I have been spending every minute together. We have gone on a few walks, but we decided to avoid public places for a little like cafés and restaurants. It would look suspicious if we got together right after high school.

I turned off the Ac and got off the bed. I went in the bathroom, brushed my teeth, styled my hair, and went in the kitchen. I turned the Ac on, the house felt like a sauna. I pulled out the pancake mix, poured it in a bowl, added water, and started mixing in. I stopped to make myself some coffee.

I watched as the coffee was dripping down the pot, and my mind traveled to Cam. I still can't believe the hiding is over. It felt as if a weight had gotten off my chest, and things felt more natural and easier between us.

Once the coffee was ready, I poured some of it in a cup and put the pot back in it's place. I had set it to make extra, since it's two of us. I took a sip and closed my eyes from enjoyment. A cup of coffee in the morning was my favorite thing. I put some music on my phone, not too loud, to not wake up Cam and poured some of the mix on the pan.

I was midway into making the pancakes when Cam walked in. She hugged me from behind and left a kiss on my neck.

"Good morning, baby."

"Good morning, princess." Her eyes still held a sleepy look. I cupped her cheek and kissed her. "There's coffee, and breakfast will be ready in a few minutes."

"I love you."

"I love you too." She smiled and poured herself some coffee. "My mum wants us to visit again."

"Sure." She seemed troubled. Do you think she'll scold us for the whole teacher student thing?"

"Maybe, a little."

"If she makes you cry again, I swear, we are out of there." I chuckled.

"Sure love."

"I mean it, Dani." She hugged me from behind again. She watched over my shoulder, and I flipped the pancake.

She put her finger in the mix.

"What are you doing?" She touched my cheek and neck.

"Now you are my pancake."

"Ew, that's so cheesy" She chuckled. "Don't laugh, if you ever put food on me again..."I tried to threaten her, but instead, she licked the mix off my cheek and neck.

"If I ever put food on you again, then what baby?" She smirked.

"I'm going to turn you into a meal." I winked, and we both chuckled.

"Doesn't sound like a threat."

"You are lucky I'm cooking." She moved the pan off the stove. I grabbed her hands, pulled her closer, and kissed her. I pressed her against the counter and lifted her on it. I spread her legs, lifted her t-shirt, and planted kisses on her abdomen.

I pulled away and went back to cooking.

"Dani." She whined, and I gave her a devilish smirk. "Come on."

"That's what happens when you mess with me." I winked. She jumped off the counter and stood next to me, pouting.

Once the pancakes were ready, I put the pan in the sink and started adding the fruits and the chocolates, while Cam was washing the utensils.

I put the plates on the table, as Cam was finishing washing everything. We sat at the table.

"Thank you for the breakfast, Dani."