Chapter seven "Packing"

Three weeks have passed since Cam’s birthday. We went to the beach, to the cinema and visited my parents again.

We are leaving for Greece in three days, so I’m on my way to help her pack.

When I got there, I rang the doorbell and she answered the door with a small smile. She was in her pajamas, and her hair was messy.

“Did I wake you up?”

“Yeah, my alarm didn’t ring.”

“I’m sorry.”

“It’s okay.” She took my hand and led me to her bedroom. She pulled me to lay on the bed with her, and we cuddled.

She fell asleep, her head was on my shoulder, and she was drooling a little. I smiled at the sight of that. She was adorable. I’ve never felt so much love for anyone. It was scary but it was also beautiful.

I let her sleep for another hour and then woke her up.

“I don’t want to get up.” She whined.

“What time did you go to bed last night?”

“3” I rolled my eyes.

“We have to pack, come on.” I used my strict, teacher tone, and she smirked.

“Yes ma’am.”

“It’s Ms. Miller to you.” She chuckled and got up.

“Hm Ms. Miller, you need to take that top of yours off.”

“Yeah, you drooled all over me.”

“Oops.” I smiled, amused and pulled my t-shirt off, and she handed me a t-shirt of hers. “I love it when you wear my clothes.”

“I love it too. They are comfy and smell like you.” We hugged, and she planted a kiss on my neck. “We have to pack your suitcase.”

“I’m going in the bathroom.” I nodded. As she left, I headed downstairs to make her coffee.

“Danielle, I didn’t know you were here!” Her dad said as I walked in the kitchen.

“Oh, good morning, Mr. Thompson, I came about an hour ago to help Cam pack.”

“Oh that’s good. Do you need anything?”

“Uh, no, I was just going to make a cup of coffee for Cam.” He smiled and motioned for me to go ahead. He already had a cup of coffee in his hand, so I didn’t bother asking if he wanted another one.

Once I was done, I took the coffee in Cam’s bedroom and quoted for her.

“I’m ready to pack.” She said, walking in. She had styled her hair and washed her face and looked way less sleepy than she did before.

“I made you coffee.”

“Awww, thank you.” She hugged me and took the mug from my hands. I leaned and kissed her. She tasted minty. She opened her blinds and her window and then walked to her closet, opening the door.

She picked up a pile of black pants and placed them on the bed.

“Love, it’s going to be warm in Greece.”

"I know” she said.

"Then maybe you should consider taking lighter clothes."

"I don't have any lighter clothes. Only 3-4 pairs of black shorts and a bunch of t-shirts and crop tops."

"Then I guess we have to go shopping. I also need some new clothes."

She thought about it for a while. She didn't seem too excited.