Chapter six "Birthday"

Danielle's POV

Cam spent the night before her birthday at her house with her dad, so they could change the day together. I called her at 00.00 and wished her happy birthday.

I woke up this morning at 10 to make sure everything was ready for her birthday. I decorated the house and put her birthday present in a bag. I had gotten her a brown set of sweatpants with a cropped hoodie. She has been thinking of getting it for about a month.

I also got her a more intimate gift. It was a pair of lacy underwear, along with lavender bath salts and a lavender massage oil.

I called her friends and texted her dad to make sure that everyone would be here on time.

The food and the cake arrived as I was getting ready. I wore a cute, white dress and styled my hair into waves.

I blew up a bunch of balloons, and her friends came with flowers and balloons with helium that said 'Happy 20th birthday'.

A few minutes later, her dad came.

Thankfully, I made sure to remind them to take a cab and not their car.

"Are we hiding to surprise her?" Izzy asked.

"I don't think it's necessary." Ed replied.

"I agree."

"Danielle, your house is unbelievable." Her dad commented.

"Thank you."

The doorbell rang, and I motioned for them to stay quiet. I rushed to the door.

"Happy birthday, Princess." I said, pulling Cam into a hug.

"Thank you, love." She smiled. Her eyes traveled on my body. "What are you wearing?"

"I thought I'd get dressed up since it's your birthday."

"Aw, you are so sweet. You should have told me, though. I would have worn something nicer." She was wearing a black crop top with laces that tied around her waist and black pants.

"You look amazing. Aren't you hot?" I asked as we walked to the living room.

"A little but...:

"SURPRISE!" They interrupted her.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed.

"Happy birthday, Cam." Izzy said.

"Happy birthday, bro." They hugged Cam.

"Happy birthday, Princess." She grabbed me and kissed me.

"This is amazing."

"Happy birthday, Monkey."

She thanked them.

"Did you do this?" She asked me

"I had some help."

"Thank so much." She said to all of us. Izzy went in the in the kitchen and came back with the birthday cake. Her dad was taking a video.

She chuckled at the cake. It said one year closer to becoming a milf, Happy birthday Cam.

Happy birthday to you

Happy birthday dear Cam

Happy birthday to you

"Make a wish." I said as she was about to blow the candles. She looked at me with a smile and then blew them off.

"So, we didn't know what to get you." Ed said "We decided on something that we think you are going to love. Both of you." He smiled and handed her an envelope. I was just as confused as Cam.