Chapter sixteen "The beer bottle"

Cam's POV

I was swiping right and left on tinder because I was bored. I was still seeing Jade, but we weren't exclusive.

As I swiped right an a cute girl, the next profile, made me gasp.

I almost dropped my phone when Danielle's profile appeared on my screen.

There's no way she broke up with me just to fuck around with others on Tinder. I can't believe she started seeing other people while she asked me to give her time to process things.

I screenshotted it and sent it to both Izzy and Ed before getting up from my bed to get dressed. I needed a drink.

I wore a crop top and jeans, which was my go-to outfit, and took an uber to the nearest bar. I ordered and kept looking at my screen. I couldn't fucking believe what I was seeing.

Honestly, she can fuck off. I'm over here, still hurting over what happened, while she's probably somewhere with her new girlfriend, laughing about how pathetic I am.

I had at least four drinks, when I heard a familiar voice.

"Well, well, well, look who's here." It was this bitch, Audrey, again. I turned to face her.

"What do you want?"

"Oh nothing, just to annoy you." She smirked. "Are you here on your own? Where's your girlfriend?"

"It's none of your business."

"Oh really?" She walked closer. On her face there was a smirk that sent goosebumps all over my body. "I bet she's fucking with some girl from tinder."

"Shut up!" I yelled.

"Did you know that she was cheating on you?"

"I told you to shut up."

"Or maybe she dumped you because you are just not good enough for her highness."

I stood up and grabbed her by her t-shirt.

"Shut the fuck up before I knock you out."

"Hah, you are not going to do shit, you couldn't even get that bitch to stay with you."

I punched her and she punched me back. It quickly escalated into a brawl. A few glasses and stools were knocked over and I couldn't contain my anger.

The bartenders along with the bouncer and the security guards carried us out.

"You fucking bitch, it's your fault. It's your fault Danielle dumped me. It's your fucking fault she is unable to trust. I would fucking kill you if I could. You are trash." I pushed her. "Don't ever come close to me again you motherfucking bitch, because that's the last thing you'll ever do." I walked away before she could say anything.

I heard a bottle breaking.

"Fuck you bitch, do you think you can just walk away like that?" I turned to face her.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach, and I screamed from the pain. I looked down and I saw blood. She was holding a bloody broken beer bottle.

"Now Danielle will be mine." She smiled and I felt the same sharp pain again. She twisted the bottle. "B-bye bitch." She smiled and pulled it out. She let me fall on the ground and broke the rest of it next to me.

All I could do was scream from the pain, but no one was around. I was alone again. I fought to stay conscious, but I didn't last long. A few seconds before I lost consciousness, I felt cold and scared.

I was dying.

Danielle's POV

I was sitting on the couch with my brother. He had come over to comfort me since today, it's three months since Cam and I fought. I was crying, looking at our chat, about to text her when my phone rang.